Doctson to get more reps

turtle28

5 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

Ctfu ok dude so with a straight face Kirk cousins is having a better year than 2015?

i miss that guy 

If you do something besides look at stats, you can see that Cousins is playing better than 2015. He's going through more reads and moving in the pocket much better.

You miss "that guy" because Bruce Allen let his top two receivers walk, did nothing to develop a running game, and now can't field an offensive line due to injuries.

Cousins is a very good QB. Cousins is a better QB than Manning was when he won the Super Bowl. He's as good as Matt Ryan was when he went to a Super Bowl. He's better than Joe Flacco and Eli Manning during their Super Bowls. He's better than Big Ben is now. He's certainly better than what the Jaguars and Titans are throwing on the field. 

Cousins is a guy you can make a deep playoff run with, provided, like most NFL teams, you give him a decent supporting cast.

6 hours ago, Slateman said:

If you do something besides look at stats, you can see that Cousins is playing better than 2015. He's going through more reads and moving in the pocket much better.

You miss "that guy" because Bruce Allen let his top two receivers walk, did nothing to develop a running game, and now can't field an offensive line due to injuries.

Cousins is a very good QB. Cousins is a better QB than Manning was when he won the Super Bowl. He's as good as Matt Ryan was when he went to a Super Bowl. He's better than Joe Flacco and Eli Manning during their Super Bowls. He's better than Big Ben is now. He's certainly better than what the Jaguars and Titans are throwing on the field. 

Cousins is a guy you can make a deep playoff run with, provided, like most NFL teams, you give him a decent supporting cast.

Dude i stopped reading when u said he's playing better than 2015.

Like lol am I the only one who sees this ? 

On 12/12/2017 at 6:45 AM, Slateman said:

Agreed up until the Big Ben remark. Ben has his off games but the guy is clutch and has been since he got in the league. You don’t just luck box your way into 3 super bowl appearances, 2 super bowl trophies and many more playoff wins and AFC championship game appearances. 

Cousins is a good qb that we need to keep but let’s not go and say he’s better than a qb who’s been good or better since 2004, sometimes elite, is clutch and a is a future Hall of Famer.

On 12/16/2017 at 6:59 AM, turtle28 said:

Agreed up until the Big Ben remark. Ben has his off games but the guy is clutch and has been since he got in the league. You don’t just luck box your way into 3 super bowl appearances, 2 super bowl trophies and many more playoff wins and AFC championship game appearances. 

Cousins is a good qb that we need to keep but let’s not go and say he’s better than a qb who’s been good or better since 2004, sometimes elite and most importantly clutch.

Big Ben craps on Kirk cousins it isn't even an comparison on what Big Ben has done .

hes never ever EVER had an OL 

and lol at Kirk cousins being Matt Ryan .

4 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

Big Ben craps on Kirk cousins it isn't even an comparison on what Big Ben has done .

hes never ever EVER had an OL 

and lol at Kirk cousins being Matt Ryan .

Seems like a quote for Slateman not me.

Ben has had a great OL for the last 4 or 5 seasons. Earlier in his career the OL was suspect but not now. They have a good but not great LT - which they’ve always had  - a good RT, a good LG and an All-Pro C and RG.

I think Cousins and Ryan is a fair comparison considering Cousins has never had a #1 wr like a Julio Jones to throw to and has never had a great running game to support him like the Falcons have usually had to support Ryan. 

6 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Seems like a quote for Slateman not me.

Ben has had a great OL for the last 4 or 5 seasons. Earlier in his career the OL was suspect but not now. They have a good but not great LT - which they’ve always had  - a good RT, a good LG and an All-Pro C and RG.

I think Cousins and Ryan is a fair comparison considering Cousins has never had a #1 wr like a Julio Jones to throw to and has never had a great running game to support him like the Falcons have usually had to support Ryan. 

I was referring to slateman post and no dude just no Ryan better than Kirk cousins and Kirk cousins overall has had good weapons since being here other than maybe this season. Ryan has had Jones and that than White got out of his prime , Matt Ryan is better and running game or not Ryan more consistent .

i won't be hard on kirk cousins tho 

Big Ben O never been good lol 

On 12/18/2017 at 11:42 AM, Slateman said:

This. People think his offensive line is terrible because he hangs to the ball so long and shakes off tackles. Le'Von Bell is a direct result of that.

Ben doesn’t do that anymore, he used to when he was younger. He usually gets rid of the ball quick now.

On 12/12/2017 at 1:16 PM, Dashing202 said:

Dude i stopped reading when u said he's playing better than 2015.

Like lol am I the only one who sees this ? 

Of course you did, because why read the points someone else is making and think if they make sense before you respond...

1 hour ago, Slateman said:

I literally just watched him do that turtle. He did it the entire last drive against the Patriots.

Throwing to an open shorter WR after no one on deep routes gets open is not holding on to the ball to long. It’s finding your 2nd or 3rd read after the deeper routes aren’t open.

You sound like the anti-Kirker’s on twitter who always claim he throws check downs and never throws it downfield.

Ben is going to be a Hall of Fame qb, and as much as I like Kirk, I don’t think he’ll ever reach Ben’s level as a qb and usually clutch playmaker.

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Throwing to an open shorter WR after no one on deep routes gets open is not holding on to the ball to long. It’s finding your 2nd or 3rd read after the deeper routes aren’t open.

You sound like the anti-Kirker’s on twitter who always claim he throws check downs and never throws it downfield.

Ben is going to be a Hall of Fame qb, and as much as I like Kirk, I don’t think he’ll ever reach Ben’s level as a qb and usually clutch playmaker.

Big Ben has literally made his entire reputation on extending plays and shaking of sacks. He's done it his whole career. IT'S WHY HE IS A POTENTIAL HOF QB!

Archived