FFMD 2021 New Orleans Saints War Room

whodatOL

Excited to see what you come up with!

I've been doing this little fictional mock, if you want to look at the moves I made. Nothing crazy at all, pretty close to what the IRL Saints did. I did however quickly extend Lattimore and Ramczyk to get the money to keep Emmanuel Sanders and Janoris Jenkins. However Latavius Murray and Patrick Robinson are gone.

On 3/23/2021 at 8:05 PM, Dome said:

Excited to see what you come up with!

I've been doing this little fictional mock, if you want to look at the moves I made. Nothing crazy at all, pretty close to what the IRL Saints did. I did however quickly extend Lattimore and Ramczyk to get the money to keep Emmanuel Sanders and Janoris Jenkins. However Latavius Murray and Patrick Robinson are gone.

Yeah followed that Rebuild as well. Looks really nice and seems to be a lot of work!

12 minutes ago, whodatOL said:

Already received a call from a team in the top 10, if we want to trade up for a QB on draft day. And also received an inquiry about Lattimore. As soons as I get offers, will let everyone know!

Not sure your thoughts on it but I would start any discussion of trading Lattimore at 2 1st round picks value and negotiate from there.  That's what both Jalen Ramsey and Jamal Adams went for.

On 3/24/2021 at 9:25 PM, Raves said:

Not sure your thoughts on it but I would start any discussion of trading Lattimore at 2 1st round picks value and negotiate from there.  That's what both Jalen Ramsey and Jamal Adams went for.

Yeah for sure! Browns tried to get him for a third and a rotational guy. For me it would have to be a first and some more to get me thinking.

1 hour ago, whodatOL said:

Yeah for sure! Browns tried to get him for a third and a rotational guy. For me it would have to be a first and some more to get me thinking.

OH yeah, I saw their forum talking about how that's all it's going to take to get Lattimore cuz the Saints have no money... like seriously y'all aren't too bright are you.

• Like 1

On 3/25/2021 at 11:58 PM, Raves said:

OH yeah, I saw their forum talking about how that's all it's going to take to get Lattimore cuz the Saints have no money... like seriously y'all aren't too bright are you.

Yeah and that' s the argument they always bring up in the GM mock drafts when they want someone. But if you want to get rid of a player yourself, it doesn't count, because the mock drafts only consider this year...

We will be on the clock in a few picks. Currently pick 26 is OTC.

Some notable players still available:

WR Rondale Moore

LB Dylan Moses

LB Zaven Collins

CB Shaun Wade

DE Ronnie Perkins

WR Rashod Batemann

OLB Azeez Ojulari

LB Nick Bolton

WR Terrace Marshall

Feel free to have a look on the draft board: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13qq5rz3FTI2PWNqBAakeZ6qMGDCr9n23uLtVN1pr_HA/edit?ts=603491f7#gid=1177407507