Week 7 Bengals @ Steelers

MrCincinnati

54 minutes ago, theJ said:

And i still don't understand the senior night carries Hill gets at the beginning of the game.

It probably has a lot to do with keeping Hill "focused and interested" in playing this year.  At least he knows he's starting.  Personally, I don't care if his feelings get in the way.  the problem would be if Mixon got hurt.  But really, Hill has declined anyway.  So who cares if he's focused or not.

33 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Does any play epitomize Andy Dalton more than throwing it away on 4th and 3 late in the 4th with his team down multiple scores?

Nope, that pretty much covers it.  Total unawareness of the down and distance there.

However, i kind of lay that on the feet of the coaches too.  That's one that they should be screaming at him for, but Marvin probably just clapped and said gooooood when Andy came to the sideline.

31 minutes ago, theJ said:

Nope, that pretty much covers it.  Total unawareness of the down and distance there.

However, i kind of lay that on the feet of the coaches too.  That's one that they should be screaming at him for, but Marvin probably just clapped and said gooooood when Andy came to the sideline.

LITERALLY!!!!!!

I wish I could have seen what ole marv did when he came off... If they did show it I missed it, I was busy losing my mind wanting to punch a kitten.

I really need to quit caring until Marv is out the door.

17 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

We honestly should trade Hill. Just roll with Mixon and Gio. If one gets hurt, oh well. This 3 tandem rb rotation obviously isn’t working. 

Trade or cut him.  It's stupid that we're trying to use him on ST now, since that's just going to hurt our special teams.  We need to sign a 'special teams' type RB to replace Hill on the active roster...

27 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Trade or cut him.  It's stupid that we're trying to use him on ST now, since that's just going to hurt our special teams.  We need to sign a 'special teams' type RB to replace Hill on the active roster...

We should have kept Rex Burkhead and cut Hill over the offseason.

Archived