Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Meh. Like I said in the other thread, I get the local ties and need for a back up but he was a grade A jackass to the last two truly young QB's he was around in Jackson and Lock. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Happy with the signing. Dude's not coming here expecting to start. He can spot start/fill in and I'd be comfy. Talk about contrasting styles though with Hurts my God.

...I mean....if there's anyone who is going to teach him to not bail out of the pocket...it would be a human statue!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jlash said:

...I mean....if there's anyone who is going to teach him to not bail out of the pocket...it would be a human statue!

might be the only reason he's here lol

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a great signing because it prevents Howie from giving up a draft pick for Nick Foles for no reason so that Mike from Upper Darby can scream for BDN on WIP after every Hurts INT 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

This is a great signing because it prevents Howie from giving up a draft pick for Nick Foles for no reason so that Mike from Upper Darby can scream for BDN on WIP after every Hurts INT 

Great, so they'll scream for Atco Joe.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

This is a great signing because it prevents Howie from giving up a draft pick for Nick Foles for no reason so that Mike from Upper Darby can scream for BDN on WIP after every Hurts INT 

Would rather give up a draft pick for Foles over giving up a 5th for flacco

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Would rather give up a draft pick for Foles over giving up a 5th for flacco

nah we don't want foles anywhere near this team

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...