Just now, baltimoreRebel said:

As far as Hurts goes. I do have faith in the guy. Give him 2 more years and you'll know what you have. I like watching him play. 

Part of me is glad that someone does.

Just now, Danger said:

Part of me is glad that someone does.

When you see nonstop hate for a nice guy like Lamar constantly on socials and forums. It's easy to root for these mobile underdogs. 

Hurts will get the label of being a one trick pony.... Until he's not. Have faith. 

Just now, baltimoreRebel said:

When you see nonstop hate for a nice guy like Lamar constantly on socials and forums. It's easy to root for these mobile underdogs. 

Hurts will get the label of being a one trick pony.... Until he's not. Have faith. 

It's not the lack of tools or talent that concerns me. The biggest doubt I have is when you look at the 1st/2nd half splits with him. It's night and day. as soon as the opposing coaches could show their defense Jalen's M.O. they shut him down completely. Until I see sustained evidence that he can get past that, I won't really expect any more of him.

Just now, Danger said:

It's not the lack of tools or talent that concerns me. The biggest doubt I have is when you look at the 1st/2nd half splits with him. It's night and day. as soon as the opposing coaches could show their defense Jalen's M.O. they shut him down completely. Until I see sustained evidence that he can get past that, I won't really expect any more of him.

Well, take into consideration that he was shoved into a starting role, much like Lamar. Lamar could only run and look what happened the next year. I'm not comparing the two because they're very different players but you need to ride with this one. 

Unless the new regime totally says "screw it" and you draft a QB Round 1. LOL