Week 7 GDT: Tampa Bay (2-3) @ Buffalo (3-2)

Trentwannabe

2 hours ago, indifference said:

Winston is playing on Sunday. Stay blessed

aumanmug_bigger.jpgGreg AumanVerified account @gregauman
FollowFollow @gregauman
More

Bucs' Jameis Winston didn't look today like a quarterback expecting to play on Sunday. Could test shoulder more Friday, but seems unlikely.

HTKZSQKi_bigger.jpgRick Stroud‏ @NFLSTROUD
FollowFollow @NFLSTROUD
More

This is an early prediction and final word may not come until Sunday. I don't see how or why Winston will play vs Bills.

Winston is not playing Sunday, and even if he was, I don't know if he'd be better than Fitz playing against a good defense on the road with a shoulder at 60%.

That being said - enough with the pessimistic "this is the Bills we're talking about" chatter. We lost by 4 against the Bengals on the road in s*** conditions. Without our WRs or starting CB. We've really reverted back to that?

And I know everyone's going to say "well im going to be pessimistic until the bills prove me otherwise", and I get that talk, but at the same time it's not fair to the team or entire coaching staff to not give them the benefit of the doubt. They weren't here sucking the last 15 years. The Bills haven't shown anything this year that has looked like the old bills.

We're in every game, our defense has only allowed 20 points once, our offense doesn't turn the ball over..

As for the game prediction - 27 - 17 Bills

30 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

The same old Bills is when we can’t come from behind if we are ever down four freakin points because our QB sucks 

Yeah but you can say that about every single team in the history of the NFL that doesn't have a franchise QB. Just off the top of my head, he did come back in the Titans game last year and then if Zay Jones catches that ball in Week 2 that's another.

In my mind the same old bills means losing to terrible teams, getting blown out, having no path, poor leadership / head coaching.

All I'm saying is give this owner, GM and head coach a chance - I haven't seen the same old bills so far this year, we'll trade up and get our franchise QB next year so im not worried.

3 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

The same old Bills is when we can’t come from behind if we are ever down four freakin points because our QB sucks 

That is same ole Tyrod. What he'll do next is pass for 200+ yards and probably two TDs while also making plays with his legs giving us all hope he may have finally turned the corner in a big Bills win at home.

31 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

That is same ole Tyrod. What he'll do next is pass for 200+ yards and probably two TDs while also making plays with his legs giving us all hope he may have finally turned the corner in a big Bills win at home.

This is completely my opinion and maybe you guys don’t agree but Tyrod just needs to say screw it and run the ball at least ten times a game. That’s the best part of his game, and when defenses start trying to stop it then utilize the short and intermediate passing game. He doesn’t run enough for how limited of a passer he is.

This is probably the Thursday Night Drinks talking, but I think the Bills points will be scored as such:

Nick O'Leary 6 catches 57 yards, 1 TD

LeSean McCoy 22 rushes 123 yards 1 touchdown, 9 catches 108 yards 1 TD

Tyrod Taylor 22-31 274 yards 2 TD's, 6 rushes 69 yards 1TD

Jerry Hughes 2 sacks including a Safety.

EJ Gaines 74 yard pick 6. 

Bills 37, Bucs 17.

20 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

Are you happy about him starting? would you rather have a 75% jameis or a 100% fitzy??

75% Winston. Fitzy will probably get eaten alive by BUF defense. Not saying jameis will set the world on fire but I trust him more when the game is on the line.

32 minutes ago, indifference said:

75% Winston. Fitzy will probably get eaten alive by BUF defense. Not saying jameis will set the world on fire but I trust him more when the game is on the line.

Fitzy weirdly always plays good against the Bills, but agreed - I'd rather face off against Fitzy instead of a 75% Jameis.

Archived