Week 7 GDT: Tampa Bay (2-3) @ Buffalo (3-2)

Trentwannabe

2 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

Issue with that is that most screens require timing. The timing with Tyrod and Zay seems to be a bit off. I would rather start him off the a short rub route just to get him some space. Maybe throw in a bubble screen.

Oops. Forgot that basic part. Kind of makes me wonder how many reps they are getting together in practices. You know, has Zay fallen out of favor and getting only minimal reps? Does he not have the dedication to stay late and work? In college, Zay did not drop such a high percentage of balls. Something just isn't adding up here.

On 10/25/2017 at 12:28 AM, Yibbyl said:

Oops. Forgot that basic part. Kind of makes me wonder how many reps they are getting together in practices. You know, has Zay fallen out of favor and getting only minimal reps? Does he not have the dedication to stay late and work? In college, Zay did not drop such a high percentage of balls. Something just isn't adding up here.

Zay has been on the field for 70% of snaps. That's more than any other receiver on the team. He's been targeted 32 times but 12 of those were virtually uncatchable. That's still a terrible percentage but I have faith in the kid. I really think he needs one big game and he'll become far more reliable. 

Archived