Week 7 GDT: Tampa Bay (2-3) @ Buffalo (3-2)

Trentwannabe

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Lmao if your fantasy team has to ask about Jordan Matthews then I think you’re in deep doodoo

Think he’s a GTD, though I believe he’ll play. 

My WRs are in deep doodoo. My HBs are Gurley, Zeke, and Kareem Hunt, so they're keeping me alive. My WRs to start the year were Corey Coleman (IR), DeVante Parker (injured), Cooper Kupp, Kevin White (IR), and Robby Anderson (Jets). That's because I went after HBs with my first four picks expecting Zeke to be suspended. And right when I went to trade Dalvin for a WR, he got IR'd.

So yea, I'm in dire straits. At the start of the week, my WR group was Robert Woods, Cooper Kupp, Marqise Lee (injured), DeVante Parker (injured), and Sterling Shepard (injured). I cut Lee and picked up Matthews because I feel like once he's healthy, the Bills will have to pepper him with targets considering their lack of other WRs and Clay's injury. So I feel like there's more upside than Lee.

But anyways, I'd like to avoid having to start two WRs on the same team (Woods and Kupp), so I was hoping that I'd get some sort of guarantee that Matthews or Shepard would play. But I'm still 50/50 on Shepard even if he plays because of the Seattle match-up. I'm mostly holding him and Matthews for future potential because they're the top targets on the Bills and Giants. I feel very relieved that someone had to drop Shepard because of players on bye. Once he gets healthy, he'll be a big help for me (I hope).

Archived