Week 7 GDT: Tampa Bay (2-3) @ Buffalo (3-2)

Trentwannabe

1 minute ago, Trentwannabe said:

Defense took a bit longer but they have stopped this Offensive drive in their tracks. Something we've become accommodated too.

The penalty seemed like it was the deciding factor. Tampa was moving down the field with a lot of ease. The next drive will be an interesting one, only giving up a field goal was huge. 

5 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Can we really not do better then Johnson in nickel?

He's been awful all year.

Really? I wouldnt say awful... no one in our secondary has been awful. He obviously isnt as good as the top 2 but thats why he is in the nickle. I wouldnt say he has been bad because he does make some times like the stuff he had on the screen.

1 minute ago, LeeEvans said:

The penalty seemed like it was the deciding factor. Tampa was moving down the field with a lot of ease. The next drive will be an interesting one, only giving up a field goal was huge. 

Washington got into the backfield on that play forcing the penalty. Was really nice. 

I agree, the next D drive will be huge.

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

Really? I wouldnt say awful... no one in our secondary has been awful. He obviously isnt as good as the top 2 but thats why he is in the nickle. I wouldnt say he has been bad because he does make some times like the stuff he had on the screen.

Julio Jones was eating him alive before he got injured. Mike Evans will today too if the Bills don't adjust.

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

And then there is that pass.

Decent pass. Put it where only his guy could get it. McCoy had his jersey being tugged on which prevented him from getting it. Not obvious enough to draw a penalty tho. Only noticed the tugging in the slomo

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

Decent pass. Put it where only his guy could get it. McCoy had his jersey being tugged on which prevented him from getting it. Not obvious enough to draw a penalty tho. Only noticed the tugging in the slomo

A pass at a guys knee's is not where he can get it when he is running a quick slant.

Archived