Sleepers? Favorite Hidden Gems

Humble_Beast

18 hours ago, LinebackerGod said:

What do you think he’s gonna time? I bet it’s +4.75. He slow dude. 

They didn’t ask him to play man to man. And off the top of my head, he looked like garbage against Alabama trying to play in space. He’s great in zone like I said. He’s too stiff to run and chase. 

Yeah he was smallish looking. Maybe he carried it well.

116971_h.jpg

Yeah he doesn't look big to me, I am surprised by that listing. But it's unreliable to judge weight on look. It doesn't always work like that. He looks half the size of Borland, but he's longer etc

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

116971_h.jpg

Yeah he doesn't look big to me, I am surprised by that listing. But it's unreliable to judge weight on look. It doesn't always work like that. He looks half the size of Borland, but he's longer etc

Borland is gigantic though. At least, carries himself that way with his muscle tone. I want to like Borland, but that’s a guy with no role in the NFL aside from special teams.

I could see Werner weighing in the 235-240 range. Keep in mind he’s probably gonna be smaller than usual to put up better testing numbers. He’ll probably be down 5-10 pounds from his typical play weight. 

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

116971_h.jpg

Looks about 240 if hes 6'2-6'3 based on similar body type to me (long arms, longish legs). 

21 hours ago, LinebackerGod said:

Borland is gigantic though. At least, carries himself that way with his muscle tone. I want to like Borland, but that’s a guy with no role in the NFL aside from special teams.

I could see Werner weighing in the 235-240 range. Keep in mind he’s probably gonna be smaller than usual to put up better testing numbers. He’ll probably be down 5-10 pounds from his typical play weight. 

Tuf-Borland-By-Birm-Lettermen-Row-1-scal

Looks twice the size, but is probably two inches shorter?

Height makes such a difference in weight

4 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Tuf-Borland-By-Birm-Lettermen-Row-1-scal

Looks twice the size, but is probably two inches shorter?

Height makes such a difference in weight

Yeah true. Although I think Borland will still measure in at a nice weight well above 240. Not an endorsement for him tho—he’s far too slow to play in today’s NFL. 

Ran a 4.58 40 with a 39.5 vert. I predicted 4.55 to 4.65.

Also >33" arms at almost 6'3, 240.

Werner is a freak athlete, just behind Baron Browning who is unanimously known to be one of the biggest freaks this year. Werner should be a top 50 pick and doesnt qualify for this thread.

• Like 1

On 3/26/2021 at 9:37 AM, BRANDON26841X said:

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him in the high 4.5's (especially on OSU's notoriously fast track). I'm an Ohio State fan. I've just heard way too much about his speed over the years for it to just be smoke at this point. 

You nailed it.

• Like 1

Shake Toney, DE/OLB Penn State. He's 23 years old, but has some solid production from his PSU days. He may not be overly athletic, but he's fundamentally sound and I think he may surprise some people

Tylan Wallace, WR OK State. He's smaller at 5'11, and he doesn't have that deep end speed, but he's super quick off of the LOS and able to consistently catch the ball and separate. I think he's a viable #2 WR that makes someone very happy. His 4.39 at the EXOS actually was faster than expected. While he doesn't necessarily have deep "homerun" ability to blow the lid off, that bodes well for him.

Shaun Wade, CB/S Ohio State. He had an awful 2020 on the outside as a CB, and he's not going to play there at the next level. That said, his 2018-2019 film in the slot and as a push S shows his ball skills and physicality/tackling ability. He's got a lot of Malcolm Jenkins in his game if he's asked to play in the slot or as a safety, and just lacks the athleticism and hip flexibility to play outside the numbers.

Trey Sermon, RB OSU. He came on strong at the end of the season and showed that he's got great vision, good value catching the ball out of the backfield, and surprisingly good athleticism. He's not an "elite specimen", but he's going to be very solid and a good 3rd day value at the RB position.