Colts re-sign WR TY Hilton

Blackstar12

1 minute ago, minutemancl said:

I'd be so incredibly bitter if I were Lamar Jackson. Not just about TY, but man it seems like Baltimore can't land a WR to save their lives.

Eh he already has a younger TY Hilton in Hollywood Brown in regards to skill set.

I’d def be bitter on missing out on the possession/big target WRs though if I were him...that’s what we are sorely lacking right now at WR

5 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

I'd be so incredibly bitter if I were Lamar Jackson. Not just about TY, but man it seems like Baltimore can't land a WR to save their lives.

Maybe if he learns how to throw a pass to someone other than Mark Andrews WRs would want to play there. Lamar Jackson is the main reason nobody wants to play in Baltimore. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LinebackerGod said:

Maybe if he learns how to throw a pass to someone other than Mark Andrews WRs would want to play there. Lamar Jackson is the main reason nobody wants to play in Baltimore. 

None of the WRs who have played with him think that is the issue.

• Like 1

I can’t speak from any kind of insider knowledge. But I think Hilton felt the love from the locker room and fan base this week and finally made the decision. Whether it is the correct decision is tbd.

Hilton had said last year that he wanted to make this next contract his last contract. Also made it clear he wanted to pass on his knowledge to the next guy (i.e. Harrison to Wayne; Wayne to Hilton; Hilton to Pittman?)

• Like 1