Bills sign RB Matt Breida

Trentwannabe

11 hours ago, FinSting said:

Still not sure why a healthy Breida lost so many carries in 2020 to a couple of UDFA backs. He's fast, a decent blocker, yet something just didn't click. 

Gailey tends to do stuff like that he had CJ Spiller trying to run up the middle when he was a east to west style rb when he was HC of the bills and at times under utilized the running backs so it is no surprise he under utilized both him and Howard last year. I also dont know how much of an impact the oline had either. Breida also may simply be a systems guy in which he shines the most in Shanahan's type offense. Will be interesting to see how he does or if he even makes the team.

15 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I dont think this will take us out of the Harris, Etienne or Javonte Williams running.

RB, CB, DE would be our top needs.

My BB goes

DE Gregory Rousseau 

CB Jaycee Horn

RB Najee Harris

RB Travis Etienne

RB Javonte Williams 

My concern with Rousseau is he had 1 good year and then took 2020 off cause of covid. He is a young guy with little experience at the college level of only having 1 year of football under his belt. He scares me and reminds me of the Aaron Maybin days, 1 year wonder and had a good combine. I also think he is small for his height being 6'7 and 265 is concerning. He should be in the 280 range with that length. 

I have Horn, Najee, Etienne, Collins, and Samuel Jr as my top 5 BB. Just me but I am not a fan of the pass rushers coming out this year. Think you can land similar talent at 30 and in the 3rd rd at that position.