Saints CB Marshon Lattimore arrested in Cleveland for possessing a stolen gun, charged w/ felony

Dome

CLEVELAND, Ohio — New Orleans Saints cornerback and Cleveland native Marshon Lattimore was arrested late Thursday in Cleveland, according to three sources with knowledge of his arrest.

The 24-year-old was arrested on suspicion of receiving stolen property, according to the sources. Jail records confirm Lattimore was booked into the Cuyahoga County Jail on the charge. Lattimore has not been formally charged.

https://www.cleveland.com/metro/2021/03/new-orleans-saints-cornerback-marshon-lattimore-arrested-in-cleveland-sources-say.html

Not a good look, but it's far from the most serious thing he could be booked on. It's also one of those charges that doesn't always stick, this could go away over the weekend pretty easily.

Edited by Dome

2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

I mean there's always the possibility he genuinely didn't know it was stolen. 

Lack of knowledge that something is illegal isn't a defense, according to how our system works.

I hope this is a very minor thing that doesn't happen again to him.

9 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Lack of knowledge that something is illegal isn't a defense, according to how our system works.

I hope this is a very minor thing that doesn't happen again to him.

uh bruh, it was a loaded gun. This isnt rims or a ps5 anymore, its a problem.

• Like 1