Saints CB Marshon Lattimore arrested in Cleveland for possessing a stolen gun, charged w/ felony

Dome

2 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

This has nothing to do with your thoughts on gun laws. It has everything to do with Lattimore having a stolen gun.

I'd rather not get into this argument for the sake of the thread.

I wonder if the Saints punish Lattimore if the league doesn't. I'm not sure what past precedent is here.

Just now, SteelKing728 said:

I'd rather not get into this argument for the sake of the thread.

I wonder if the Saints punish Lattimore if the league doesn't. I'm not sure what past precedent is here.

I don't know what personal beliefs you could possibly have that would justify anyone having a STOLEN gun regardless of how you feel about gun laws but I digress 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

I don't know what personal beliefs you could possibly have that would justify anyone having a STOLEN gun regardless of how you feel about gun laws but I digress 

thats where im at. This isnt a gun law issue to the vast, vast majority. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

OK. Stolen property of any kind is bad. 

How the punishment goes from there...I'm not too sure.

2 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

OK. Stolen property of any kind is bad. 

How the punishment goes from there...I'm not too sure.

I think what youre not thinking about is that the gun is registered in someone else's name. Whatever his intentions are, the optics doesnt look good in anyway

Eh, need a lot more details. Gun found in the car, no one owns up to it, everybody gets collared for possession. Could be something, could be nothing. Minimally shows he probably isn’t hanging out with the brightest people. 

Doubt anything comes of this, suspension wise. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yin-Yang said:

Eh, need a lot more details. Gun found in the car, no one owns up to it, everybody gets collared for possession. Could be something, could be nothing. Minimally shows he probably isn’t hanging out with the brightest people. 

Doubt anything comes of this, suspension wise. 

He isn’t the brightest person himself, so not all that surprising.

7 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Need more details.. but probably not something I'm going to hold against his character unless it comes out he was involved in a larger sense

Did not age quite as well as I hoped

Per Lattimore’s attorney:

Mr. Lattimore, a proud Cleveland native with no prior criminal record or history, is fully cooperating with law enforcement’s investigation of this matter,” Sidoti’s statement said. “He was a passenger in a vehicle that was stopped by police and was arrested without incident and was not formally charged. We believe that this was a misunderstanding, and that this will become even clearer as new information becomes available and is shared with the authorities.

My guess is someone else in that car is gonna take the fall for this. 

• Like 1