Saints CB Marshon Lattimore arrested in Cleveland for possessing a stolen gun, charged w/ felony

Dome

On 3/28/2021 at 8:40 AM, LinebackerGod said:

Lattimore went to the biggest cesspool H.S. In Cleveland. Everyone he knows in that area is going to be human trash. The fact that this car didn’t commit a drive by shooting makes these Glenville Tarblooders choir boys.

And idk what the F a Tarblooder is, but it sounds either racist or gang related. 

-WTF is this?????? So i'm human trash? I grew up in that area and take serious offense to these reckless comments. Man, this is a very disrespectful post bro. I go to work every day and help youth become great human beings and valuable members of society  

-Its crazy how you get these reckless comments from guys who've  have never set foot on that side of town, plus how in the hell would a school endorse a racist or gang related mascot??? You post is as dumb as I've seen in the 10+ years I've been on FF

-Also for your information, the Tarblooder mascot pays homage to those who worked hard and died in the railroad industry.....smh...

-Congrats on having a historically dumb post

Also notable alumni:

Joe Shuster - Co Creator of Superman

Jerry Siegel - Co Creator of Superman

Ray Solomonoff - Founder of Artificial Intelligence

Howard Metzenbaum - US Senator 

Steve Harvey - Actor, Comedian 

Ron O'Neal - Actor

On 3/31/2021 at 12:01 PM, ET80 said:

"Tar" is just a fancy word for fecal matter...

Stupid post, coming from a "moderator"

Edited by MSURacerDT55
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

ET80 was just referencing

It is a school battle cry that started  during the 1940's indicating that members of the Glenville athletic teams would whack the "tar" and "blood" from its opponents. 

I got nothing on the human-trash angle.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

-WTF is this?????? So i'm human trash? I grew up in that area and take serious offense to these reckless comments. Man, this is a very disrespectful post bro. I go to work every day and help youth become great human beings and valuable members of society  

-Its crazy how you get these reckless comments from guys who've  have never set foot on that side of town, plus how in the hell would a school endorse a racist or gang related mascot??? You post is as dumb as I've seen in the 10+ years I've been on FF

-Also for your information, the Tarblooder mascot pays homage to those who worked hard and died in the railroad industry.....smh...

-Congrats on having a historically dumb post

Also notable alumni:

Joe Shuster - Co Creator of Superman

Jerry Siegel - Co Creator of Superman

Ray Solomonoff - Founder of Artificial Intelligence

Howard Metzenbaum - US Senator 

Steve Harvey - Actor, Comedian 

Ron O'Neal - Actor

Everyone I’ve personally come in contact with from the Ville has been scummy. Obviously it’s dumb to paint everyone that came out of there with a broad stroke, but that Glenville area is not great, let’s be honest. A ton of crime occurs over there. It doesn’t mean everyone there sucks obviously, but it’s not a nice area.

Sorry you took offense to it. Just my opinion of the area, which I’ve been in several times. Also, I hate Ted Ginn Sr. He’s as dirty as it comes in the illegal recruiting game. That’s part of the reason I am not high on The ‘Ville.