Dolphins trade 3rd overall pick to SF

JiffyJag

Just now, Forge said:

Given the reports that they are still in on Jimmy, I could see it for sure. Especially if it's a future first. I think it's more likely that we keep JImmy and rehab his value while allowing whomever we select to learn the offense. 

49ers just tanked Jimmy's price. Why would anyone pay a 1st round pick to a team who doesn't need him? Absolutely not.

Just now, goldfishwars said:

49ers just tanked Jimmy's price. Why would anyone pay a 1st round pick to a team who doesn't need him? Absolutely not.

Same reason you pay full price for milk at a grocery store even though it will expire in 2 weeks. If there is more than 1 buyer, you're going to get a bidding war started.

Would anyone pay a FRP for Jimmy to begin with?

If so... raise your hand so I know to put you on ignore.

• Like 1

Just now, SBLIII said:

Belichick moving up now is much more likely than people think imo. You simply can't pay Jimmy G this veteran QB money with this current roster and I would not give up a first for him anyway.

Nobody is paying a 1st when another team has effectively given up on him. 

• Like 1

well he wasnt worth a first before.... imo lol

but i get it , it could have happened

now all i see is Jimmy going back to NE if anything , provided he does move elsewhere