Dolphins trade 3rd overall pick to SF

JiffyJag

1 minute ago, goldfishwars said:

49ers just tanked Jimmy's price. Why would anyone pay a 1st round pick to a team who doesn't need him? Absolutely not.

They didn't tank anything. Market drives price. The 9ers got 2 second round picks for Alex Smith with Kaep in the fold. If you rehab Jimmy's value with a good season, which is highly likely, they're going to get a real return for him. But I anticipate him staying this year. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

What's really going to bake my noodle? When those 2022 and 2023 picks are both Alabama offensive players, coached by Alabama OC Bill O'Brien.

It's like... fate REALLY wants me to dislike football.

It’s just a test. One day your pain will be cashed in with a Lombardi........that is won by the re-branded Texans that relocated years prior.

Just now, goldfishwars said:

Nobody is paying a 1st when another team has effectively given up on him. 

Plus Jimmy makes 51 million over the next 2 years. I don't think we can and won't commit to that money. Saying it right now, Jimmy won't play in NE in 2021

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Would anyone pay a FRP for Jimmy to begin with?

If so... raise your hand so I know to put you on ignore.

People grossly underestimate the returns on quarterbacks. Every time. Draft network actually just did this last week talking about which QBs they thought were worth exactly one first round pick...first person mentioned was Jimmy G. People overvalue mid - late first round picks incredibly.