Dolphins trade 3rd overall pick to SF

JiffyJag

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

All I wanted was for the team to shoot it's shot. I can't ask for anything more than that. If it's Mac, it's mac. I don't agree with it, but I think he'd be successful with Jimmy. Lance would be a crazy risk, but I get it. His upside is insane. I don't agree with it, but I get it. If it's Fields / Wilson, etc etc. 

I might end up eating the words later, but I'd consider them taking Lance to be a gift.

3 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Interesting that we made this move the same day our GM was at Zach Wilson's pro day....

Shanahan got some inside baseball via Saleh that Wilson will be there. Fingers crossed. 

Watch Wilson will be there, and we still take Mac Jones. Niner Nation gonna need a 40 ounce after that one. 

• Like 1

Just now, ET80 said:

Just end it for me so I can move on with my life, PLEASE. I'M TIRED, MY EYES HURT, I HAVEN'T EATEN (carbs) IN THREE MONTHS AND IT HAS TO END!!!

we will take him off your hands when he is available for a 4th a bag of chips.

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I might end up eating the words later, but I'd consider them taking Lance to be a gift.

Lots of people think it's Lance / Jones. Not the move I would make, and I don't know how you make that move without having seen him live at least once,  but at least they were bold. 

Just now, Forge said:

Lots of people think it's Lance / Jones. Not the move I would make, and I don't know how you make that move without having seen him live at least once,  but at least they were bold. 

If it's Jones and he leads the 49ers to a SB Shanny is goated in my book.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

People like to make guesses. I remember people being convinced Fisher traded up for Wentz. Unless it's from a reliable SF source, I'd take it with a grain of salt. I guess we shall see. I'll be very happy if they pass on Fields for either one. While Lance is risky, he has massive upside. Jones would just be a baffling pick. If he does that, I guess he thinks Jones is another Matt Ryan.

Edited by jrry32