Dolphins trade 3rd overall pick to SF

JiffyJag

11 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

you are right, I misread it. It's still weird that they have no plans trading Jimmy if they have that pick now.

Don't believe anything out of Lynchs mouth. He needs to keep Jimmy G value!!!

Daniel Jeremiah just said Jones could be in play!!!  I thought DJ stunk when it comes to the draft. Now I'm sure.

7 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Id rather have the 2021 3rd overall than the 2021 12th, 2022 32nd and 2023 32nd picks

I think you’re not considering the fact that the Dolphins don’t need a QB. They were never going to take one. So at pick 3 they were always going to end up taking the top WR on their board (or Pitts). So really, the Dolphins are choosing an extra 2 1st round picks and a 3rd in exchange for taking someone like Waddle or a defender rather than Chase. When you consider that, it’s tremendous value for the Dolphins. 

• Like 1

Just now, Turnobili said:

Tunsil only fell to the dolphins because of that bong/mask thing that emerged

Now they flip tunsil for effectively 4 first rounders

fate is a thing

more like 4D chess is a thing

it's all calculated man

They've been planning this since they leaked that gas mask video

honestly impressive

• Like 2

Just now, winitall said:

I think you’re not considering the fact that the Dolphins don’t need a QB. They were never going to take one. So at pick 3 they were always going to end up taking the top WR on their board (or Pitts). So really, the Dolphins are choosing an extra 2 1st round picks and a 3rd in exchange for taking someone like Waddle or a defender rather than Chase. When you consider that, it’s tremendous value for the Dolphins. 

agree with this.