Dolphins trade 3rd overall pick to SF

JiffyJag

Just now, JiffyJag said:

more like 4D chess is a thing

it's all calculated man

They've been planning this since they leaked that gas mask video

honestly impressive

the real 4D chess is if this leads to Wilson going to the Dolphins.

niners get themselves a franchise QB will simultaneously arranging for an elite QB to leave their conference

8 minutes ago, RamRod said:

Who would’ve thought that leaked video of Laremy Tunsil pre draft would change the course of NFL history?

This is just fascinating me rn. If that video doesn’t leak Tunsil doesn’t fall to the Dolphins, they don’t trade him to the Texans, and they don’t get even more picks off him from the 49ers.

So Niners traded up for QB Lance although I personally love Fields. The Dolphins trading back and then I hear they will trade back up to 6th overall with the Eagles. The Dolphins at 6 is in the perfect spot with possible 4 QBs going in the top 5. The Dolphins could be looking at either OT Sewell, WR Chase, or WR Smith (reunite with Tua. I personally love Chase not just because I’m an LSU fan but I think Chase is just better. The Eagles meanwhile will get a lot of picks to give Hurts every opportunity to succeed. They need weapons on offense, start to rebuild the OL, and get help on defense. So it’s a win-win for everyone.