49ers Acquire the 3rd Overall Pick and Breaks the Internet.

baltimoreRebel

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

That is an insane amount to give up, but Shanny is going to make Fields a superstar. 

The 3 firsts make's my stomach hurt, especially if it's all spent on Lance or Fields. I just don't feel great about either of those two considering what we gave up for #3. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

That is an insane amount to give up, but Shanny is going to make Fields a superstar. 

Definitely is but look at the roster, it is stacked with huge contracts and we still have to give Bosa/Warner deals soon. Rookie QB was the way to go. Get a cheap contract for four years with this roster is HUGE.

Can still get a 2nd rounder for Jimmy or at least a 3rd rounder. 

• Like 4

Just now, NinerNation21 said:

The 3 firsts make's my stomach hurt, especially if it's all spent on Lance or Fields. I just don't feel great about either of those two considering what we gave up for #3. 

Think of it this way..there are no QB's hitting the FA market that are worth a damn, it's just extremely rare. This 49ers roster is unlikely to be as bad as it was this year again, i mean, we're barely in striking distance of a elite toolsy QB as is. As great as it is to have those first rounders, if we don't have a franchise QB, which we don't. Then it doesn't mean a god damn thing. 

1 minute ago, NinerNation21 said:

I'm ok with it. That was a big jump. Now go get Minshew and trade Jimmy to NE. 

6 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I'm ok with it. That was a big jump. Now go get Minshew and trade Jimmy to NE. 

I bet they prefer Lance and I've stuck with that from the beginning. People were saying Mac Jones would be the guy Shanny wants but I didn't buy that. He was going to adjust his thinking a bit to see the way the NFL is going.

They are taking Lance and will sit Jimmy a year. No real need to get rid of Jimmy this season. Let him start, sit Lance and then move Jimmy after the season. 

• Like 2