Dolphins, Eagles Swap FRPs (Eagles to 12, Dolphins to 6)

CWood21

1 minute ago, Turnobili said:

only thing i take from this is the Eagles are out of the first round QB sweepstakes. but what do the Dolphins want... one of Chase/Pitts?

Probably going with one of the WRs.  They move down 3 spots, and they end up with an extra FRP.  Betting that their FRP will be worse than the 49ers.

1 minute ago, indifference said:

So this tells me San Fran knows this information too and is cool with Fields/Lance. I still cant see Lance being taken ahead of Fields so this should be a no brainer 

I feel like it's been trending towards Zach Wilson for a while now.  Unless Wilson imploded prior to draft day, he was going to be the next Jets' QB.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

FIre Howie.....

Actually a solid return for 6->12, but it’s a move I’d have rather made on draft day when you see who’s in front of you. Lots of elite talent will be there at 6, I’m not 100% sure it’ll be there at 12...

7 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

The Eagles fan celebrations for basically locking up one of Chase or Pitts were short lived.

This is equally exciting to me. I like Pitts, but still a TE when it's all said and done. This means even more likely that we'll have Goedert around long term which I also find desirable.

• Like 1

Just now, Yin-Yang said:

Actually a solid return for 6->12, but it’s a move I’d have rather made on draft day when you see who’s in front of you. Lots of elite talent will be there at 6, I’m not 100% sure it’ll be there at 12...

It's a good return, but I just really wanted Chase..........

Having likely 3 firsts next year is absolutely huge.

At 12, we are likely looking at Smith, Horn....AVT, Bateman, Parsons. Not as fun