Dolphins, Eagles Swap FRPs (Eagles to 12, Dolphins to 6)

CWood21

3 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

anyone see how the Eagles tried to get #3?

why

why tho

QB and TE should be the last thing on their minds

i  just dont get it

Because they really like Zach Wilson, but heard he is going #2 to NYJ 

We basically got a 2021 3rd and a 2023 1st round pick to move from 3 to 6. Implying the player we're targeting will be a reach at 3 but should still be there at 6. We're tipping our hand perhaps but it's good value. I also like how we're giving up our first to the Eagles instead of the one obtained by SF.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

We basically got a 2021 3rd and a 2023 1st round pick to move from 3 to 6. Implying the player we're targeting will be a reach at 3 but should still be there at 6. We're tipping our hand perhaps but it's good value. I also like how we're giving up our first to the Eagles instead of the one obtained by SF.

Personally I'd rather have the Dolphin's pick than SF's.. if SF drafts a real QB at 3 and stays healthy on defense next year.... that team could be right back in the SB.

2 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Personally I'd rather have the Dolphin's pick than SF's.. if SF drafts a real QB at 3 and stays healthy on defense next year.... that team could be right back in the SB.

I mean that's your prerogative but I like our trajectory more than SF's. I don't think the pick will be particularly high either way - but I  quite like the feeling of being able to both root for a high pick and for my team to win, as a fan.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I mean that's your prerogative but I like our trajectory more than SF's. I don't think the pick will be particularly high either way - but I  quite like the feeling of being able to both root for a high pick and for my team to win, as a fan.

Meh both teams have big question marks at QB next year. Which team finishes better likely comes down to which QB plays better. If SF can stay healthy on Defense that team is going to win games regardless. 

The NFL is an ever changing league and we will see what happens. No one would have picked the Niners to be sitting at pick 12 this year before the season started. As far as your point goes, likely the SF/Dolphins picks are around the 20's so not likely a big difference.

5 minutes ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

One of the top 3 WR's will be there.   Would love if we Cee Dee'd them again, and stole their pick, say Chase or Pitts.   

I hope you keep ignoring the defense as well. Cowboys should go WR/TE in every round.

Edited by Jeezla