Trade: #6 + 5th for #12, 4th and Dolphins’ 2022 1st

49 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Lol bruh... hop off your high horse. The Surtain CB1 stuff is fine, but there are plenty out there that have Farley and Horn as CB1. A former corner, Eric Crocker, has Horn above Surtain, but has it close. Daniel Jeremiah’s last top 50 had Farley at 5, Surtain at 14th and Horn 23rd. I think our coaching staff would probably like Horn a lot.

There were also plenty of people that thought Justin Jefferson was just a slot receiver and they were dead wrong. 

However, without the Farley surgery/bad back there's no way that either he or Horn are close to Surtain. 

I also don't dislike Horn and wouldn't hate him here but only if Surtain is off the board. 

27 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

There were also plenty of people that thought Justin Jefferson was just a slot receiver and they were dead wrong. 

However, without the Farley surgery/bad back there's no way that either he or Horn are close to Surtain. 

I also don't dislike Horn and wouldn't hate him here but only if Surtain is off the board. 

It’s Reagor all day and twice on Sundays. 👍🏻

21 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I think it’s probably Gregory Rousseau realistically. I wouldn’t like Toney there either.

I’m all for storming the Novacare if either happen at 12. 

Realistic nightmare? Paye maybe? I don’t hate him, but at 12?

Maybe Mac Jones? But honestly haven’t watched him enough to say either way yet. He seems better than Daniel Jones for whatever that’s worth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯