Trade: #6 + 5th for #12, 4th and Dolphins’ 2022 1st

2 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

This really really sucks

I thought finally we´d get a top 10 blue chip prospect like Chase/Pitts and we have this. 

Terrible...

More picks for next year is a good thing - hopefully we'll have an actual GM because Howie is 100% going to take the wrong player again this year. 

1 minute ago, Danger said:

I love it. especially if Chase winds up going top 5

Yeah it could’ve been 3 QBs, Pitts then Chase very easily.

Don’t get the rush to trade the pick, that’s the only thing. Especially if Lance was there  on draft day and someone loved him...would think it’d at least be equal value.

Just now, Kiltman said:

Yeah it could’ve been 3 QBs, Pitts then Chase very easily.

Don’t get the rush to trade the pick, that’s the only thing. Especially if Lance was there  on draft day and someone loved him...would think it’d at least be equal value.

I like Pitts, I do. But he's still a TE. And this means we'll likely commit to Goedert long term, which I very much enjoy.

8 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

Seems odd that the Dolphins would give up a 1st to move to a spot where they don't really know who will be there though? Maybe they want one of Chase or Pitts and are happy with either. Kinda strange from their perspective. 

They also need an OT.

so they could go Chase at #6 and AVT at #18 or Sewell 6 and Bateman at 18

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Low key, Devonta Smith could still drop to 12. Would be on board with him there definitely.

Biggest hurdle in Bengals going Chase then Waddle and Smith going 6, 7. But yeah he could be there if teams are worried about the weight.

Short term dumb but long term smart. We still have a decent 1st round pick this year. We'll have a top 10 next draft (probably) and we'll have plenty of ammo in the can in case we need to draft a QB. If Hurts is awesome then we'll have potentially 3 firsts. We also changed a 5th into a 4th. We'll also be completely out of cap space hell in 2022 as well. 

Not horrible. For those complaining because J Chase isn't an option anymore ask yourselves this "Would he have been the missing piece?"

So shuffle your draft boards and redo your mocks. 😁

Go Birds

MC