Trade: #6 + 5th for #12, 4th and Dolphins’ 2022 1st

41 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Ya, if QBs go 1-4 and Chase goes 5.... Howie will actually look very smart for this move come draft day....

Please dont miss on every draft pick Howie.... please....

Yeah would be a brilliant move if all that happens. I was warming up to Pitts over Smith but I can live with this especially if chase was gone before we picked. I really wanted Smith from the start just being a huge fan of his. Maybe we still can at 12 but I think we're going defense now

Even though I love Smith I still had it Chase Pitts Smith

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

8 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Yeah would be a brilliant move if all that happens. I was warming up to Pitts over Smith but I can live with this especially if chase was gone before we picked. I really wanted Smith from the start just being a huge fan of his. Maybe we still can at 12 but I think we're going defense now

Even though I love Smith I still had it Chase Pitts Smith

I think Smith is MORE likely now than when they were at 6

48 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Ya, if QBs go 1-4 and Chase goes 5.... Howie will actually look very smart for this move come draft day....

Please dont miss on every draft pick Howie.... please....

That's what ultimately determines if this was a good move.

12 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Vera-Tucker is my sleeper Howie pick. I think he will be a good player..... but I really don't think I'd like the selection.

I'd be incredibly depressed if we took a G/T tweener at 12. 

22 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

Seeing this thread I can´t help but think. I have never seen so terrible and so fast negative ramifications of a pick (Hurts) in my life. 

Not everyone hates the hurts pick. I was shocked but happy when it happened live. I loved hurts heading into the draft and was secretly hoping he slipped further down and we could steal him later. The shocking part was only because of the 2nd choice with who was on the board still. If he ends up working out , howie will look like a genius

1 hour ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Not everyone hates the hurts pick. I was shocked but happy when it happened live. I loved hurts heading into the draft and was secretly hoping he slipped further down and we could steal him later. The shocking part was only because of the 2nd choice with who was on the board still. If he ends up working out , howie will look like a genius

Not everyone hates it, but when you look at it. It created a ripple effect that got everyone fired except the guy who made the mistake of drafting him in the 2nd round. You can argue that this pick sent the franchise to a hard rebuild. But with the same incompetent on board so there´s not even that going for it. 

Hell, we could´ve gotten him on the third and still not throw away an immediate contributor and apparently it´s still keeping us from drafting a QB this year. 

Edited by Broadway Joe

3 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

Not everyone hates it, but when you look at it. It created a ripple effect that got everyone fired except the guy who made the mistake of drafting him in the 2nd round.

Arguably on the behest of Doug Pederson....

Not everyone hates it, but when you look at it. It created a ripple effect that got everyone fired except the guy who made the mistake of drafting him in the 2nd round. You can argue that this pick sent the franchise to a hard rebuild. But with the same incompetent on board so there´s not even that going for it. 

Hell, we could´ve gotten him on the third and still not throw away an immediate contributor and apparently it´s still keeping us from drafting a QB this year. 

Yeah most of that is true but I'm ok with that anyways. Even before the pick this team wasn't looking so hot talent wise. Most of us didn't wanna admit it. I'm ok with missing out on the qbs this year besides fields(fav of mine). Really wanna see hurts get the season to show his worth

1 minute ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Yeah most of that is true but I'm ok with that anyways. Even before the pick this team wasn't looking so hot talent wise. Most of us didn't wanna admit it. I'm ok with missing out on the qbs this year besides fields(fav of mine). Really wanna see hurts get the season to show his worth

Most likely not bad enough to be within reach of a QB prospect and not good enough to be out of QB purgatory.

Most likely not bad enough to be within reach of a QB prospect and not good enough to be out of QB purgatory.

We easily could be bad enough to pick high enough for a top QB. We should be worse than this past season and we picked top 6.... We also will have a ton of draft capital to maneuver for a QB if needed. We will be fine.

• Like 1