Trade: #6 + 5th for #12, 4th and Dolphins’ 2022 1st

1 hour ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Hopefully I'm wrong but when I watched QB1 I wished Fields would be an eagle and hated Spencer Rattler(personality). We're gonna end up with SR next year. That's all if hurts stinks though. 

Rattler is... ok. Not great. He's kinda overrated, also butt ugly.

1 hour ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Hopefully I'm wrong but when I watched QB1 I wished Fields would be an eagle and hated Spencer Rattler(personality). We're gonna end up with SR next year. That's all if hurts stinks though. 

I think we talked about this before but I agree lol. Rattler is the anti-Hurts when it comes to personality and teammates liking him. He came across as an entitled douchebag.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

can't have the face of your franchise looking like that

What’s everyone’s QB hotness big board for next year’s class? Kinda a down year to be honest.

Like Sam Howell is near the top I guess? but he looks like Baker Mayfield wearing like a vintage Halloween costume of Baker Mayfield with how giant his head is.f22c4ef1e347c837bc8f82d4dbf0581a.jpg

Lots of Yacht Kids, slightly better than Rosen was.

Obviously Rattler is at the bottom. Can’t have your QB reminding you of Paul Bettany’s character from DaVinci Code. Somehow up would one up Carson with the Self-flagellation after every game he messed something up.

On 3/31/2021 at 8:16 PM, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

We easily could be bad enough to pick high enough for a top QB. We should be worse than this past season and we picked top 6.... We also will have a ton of draft capital to maneuver for a QB if needed. We will be fine.

This is all true. The Eagles have collected enough draft capital that even if Hurts is below average or bombs (and I don't think he will) that you can use it to trade up for a QB next year. 

I think surrounding him with talent is the way to go no matter what. The team is rebuilding and no matter who is the QB, you still need to set them up to succeed. 

I am still not all that convinced they are staying put at 12 anyways...

6 hours ago, ACO said:

This is all true. The Eagles have collected enough draft capital that even if Hurts is below average or bombs (and I don't think he will) that you can use it to trade up for a QB next year. 

I think surrounding him with talent is the way to go no matter what. The team is rebuilding and no matter who is the QB, you still need to set them up to succeed. 

I am still not all that convinced they are staying put at 12 anyways...

Acquire more future picks.

DO IT.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

What's this we crap Kemosabe? I ain't taking Asante Jr in the first.

I bolded the Parsons part Ray Charles. I don't even want Surtain/Horn in the 1st (at least not over Parsons/DeVonta/Trade down for Zaven or TM Jr), why the hell would I want 5'10" Asante Jr there?

If we trade back into the 1st, it's for Zaven/JOK/TM jr/Bateman/Farley/Oweh/Phillips, or we f'd up.

Edited by Jeezla

58 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Yea like what? Howie still running this team. Taking a LB in the 1st would be absolute left field action. 

This is the likelyhood of our 1st rounder by position, imo:

CB 50%
DE 15%
OL 15% (we were apparently looking to trade Brooks, so maybe we take Slater/Jenkins, then trade Brandon after the draft?)
WR 10%
QB 5% (aka If Trey Lance slides)
LB 5%

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

On 4/9/2021 at 1:56 PM, eagles18 said:

If Micah Parsons is there at 12, we take him all day and don't look back then we trade back into the first round for Asante Samuel Jr

I feel like Eagles biggest need right now are weapons for Hurts. Regardless this is a rebuilding year for you guys, you can still get quality defenders in this draft. Every Sunday watching Carson deliver balls to players that just kept on dropping them had been frustrating to watch the last couple seasons. I would hate for hurts to have the same issues