Trade: #6 + 5th for #12, 4th and Dolphins’ 2022 1st

Could see us trading up to 9 w/Denver to make sure NYG or DAL don't draft the defensive guy we want, if we go D.
Giants could definitely use Parsons, Surtain, and Paye. 
Cowboys could use all 3 too, but might have too much $$$ invested at LB as it is to take Micah.

The one thing I don't like about this is the fact that #6 was a relatively easy pick. Chase, Smith or Pitts, yeah? Almost an idiot proof slot. Now at 12, there are a million ways for Howie to screw it up.

..but if we operate under the assumption that Howie and co will draft well going forward, which you kind of have to if you want to have any hope in this franchise even if it goes against everything we know, then I am a big fan. We are a rebuilding team, we can afford to settle for future picks. 3 1sts in 2022, plenty of ammo to grab the top QB if Hurts does not pan out. If he does? Then damn, we have 3 1st round picks to stack this roster w/ young talent. At 12, CB1 may very well be on the board, Waddle, Parsons, OL2, a top DL. We have holes everywhere, we can pretty much go full BPA at 12. 

9 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

The one thing I don't like about this is the fact that #6 was a relatively easy pick. Chase, Smith or Pitts, yeah? Almost an idiot proof slot. Now at 12, there are a million ways for Howie to screw it up.

..but if we operate under the assumption that Howie and co will draft well going forward, which you kind of have to if you want to have any hope in this franchise even if it goes against everything we know, then I am a big fan. We are a rebuilding team, we can afford to settle for future picks. 3 1sts in 2022, plenty of ammo to grab the top QB if Hurts does not pan out. If he does? Then damn, we have 3 1st round picks to stack this roster w/ young talent. At 12, CB1 may very well be on the board, Waddle, Parsons, OL2, a top DL. We have holes everywhere, we can pretty much go full BPA at 12. 

the last time howie made the 12th pick in the draft he got fletcher cox.

27 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Howie is still terrible whether at 6 or 12 🤷‍♀️

5 hours ago, Kiltman said:

I for one would like to take this moment and thank Suds for being so awful that he not only will block the WFT from getting a QB as all the top 5 guys are likely gone by 15, but also gifted us this extra first.

hell it might be even more if we open up the bidding for teams at 12

We have a QB, his name is Heinicke 

27 minutes ago, Danger said:

Gut feeling right now is Jaycee Horn, I won't hate it, but I'll be incredibly meh on it.

I have to run some mocks to see what the worst case board would look like.

best case is all 5 QBs go top 12 I guess? Along with Slater and Sewell and maybe even AVT.