Trade: #6 + 5th for #12, 4th and Dolphins’ 2022 1st

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

I have to run some mocks to see what the worst case board would look like.

best case is all 5 QBs go top 12 I guess? Along with Slater and Sewell and maybe even AVT.

All 5 QBs go top 12, 2 offensive lineman and 1 EDGE - leaves us with Chase, Pitts, Smith, Waddle and Surtain. 

3 hours ago, Scalamania said:

Surtain is leaps and bounds a better prospect then Horn (and I don't mind Horn). There's no debate about who the superior prospect is.

However, given this teams inability to draft talent and this boards infatuation with lesser prospects I fully expect us to do something stupid like take Horn over Surtain and for everyone here to defend it. 

Lol bruh... hop off your high horse. The Surtain CB1 stuff is fine, but there are plenty out there that have Farley and Horn as CB1. A former corner, Eric Crocker, has Horn above Surtain, but has it close. Daniel Jeremiah’s last top 50 had Farley at 5, Surtain at 14th and Horn 23rd. I think our coaching staff would probably like Horn a lot.

I am just seeing this, I feel that the Eagles scored a massive win. Three 1st next is is outstanding for a rebuilding team. Also you can see what Hurts can do. If he calls then great. If not then that is likely 2 very high draft picks, That is game changer for the franchise 2022 and beyond.

That said Miami... that GM office is aces right now.

16 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Also, it’s probably for the best if we all resign ourselves to the fact we aren’t taking a receiver at 12. 

Unless one of the 3 falls, you’re probably right. 12 for Bateman doesn’t seem likely. If we move back again maybe. 

• Like 1

Just now, ACO said:

I am just seeing this, I feel that the Eagles scored a massive win. Three 1st next is is outstanding for a rebuilding team. Also you can see what Hurts can do. If he calls then great. If not then that is likely 2 very high draft picks, That is game changer for the franchise 2022 and beyond.

That said Miami... that GM office is aces right now.

Had Watson not been exposed as a serial creep (and allegedly way worse) and they could flip these picks for him they’d be looking even better.

Maybe they can do it with Wilson or Green Bay next year. Not a big Tua believer myself. But gotta give it to them, that franchise is looking primed.

I feel like this draft is pretty loaded in the top 15. So 12 will still be a very quality player. Not granted we have seen other teams with 2/3 1st round picks and they bust on them, Howie does scare me in that regard but if they are high (and have potential to be) then take that change. It is about the future right now. They weren't going to go that far this year and I think most, if honest, will admit that. So why not load up?