James Gunn's Suicide Squad - Out now on HBOmax & Theaters

Deadpulse

On 3/26/2021 at 1:56 PM, Knowledge said:

This looks worse than the first which means it will prolly be good lol

I thought the same thing. I trust James Gunn the same way I trust Christoper Nolan. I’d go see this movie if the trailer was literally 3 minutes of a morbidly obese woman picking lint out of her fat rolls. 

Edited by LinebackerGod

This trailer is SIGNIFICANTLY better than the first one, and Im actually interested now....which worries me, because with WB....good trailers dont typically bode well for the actual movie.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, 43M said:

This trailer is SIGNIFICANTLY better than the first one, and Im actually interested now....which worries me, because with WB....good trailers dont typically bode well for the actual movie.

What worries me is that John Cena was the most entertaining part of that trailer. "I love peace with all my heart, and I don't care how many men, women, and children I have to kill to get it".  That's a great line.

49 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

What worries me is that John Cena was the most entertaining part of that trailer. "I love peace with all my heart, and I don't care how many men, women, and children I have to kill to get it".  That's a great line.

Haha...yeah.    

While I like Cena as a person, Ive always thought he was a terrible actor, both as his WWE persona and the roles Ive seen him play in other stuff.    Just incredibly cheesy and forced line delivery with nothing natural about it.    I thought his "bag of D's" stuff from the other trailer was incredibly lame and about summed up everything I cant stand about him as an actor.   

However, in this trailer, I actually didnt mind him, and I agree, that line made me laugh, too.

If they want to cast Cena is roles like this, so be it.  He has the look and some decent charisma....but his lines should be kept at a minimum.   The more dialogue you give him, the worse things are gonna get.

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

That's a great line haha. This trailer was better, but I'm still very pessimistic about its chances of being great.