3rd Overall Pick - Trey Lance vs Justin Fields (with bonus third poll option)

Which QB?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB do you want the niners to draft?

• Trey Lance
    • Justin Fields
    • Neither, I would rather shoot N4L in the face with a shotgun by drafting Mac Jones
  2. 2. Should we keep Garoppolo for 2021

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 01:00 AM

I get so misty-eyed thinking about Fields in this offense with Shanny. Those out-breaking throws to the boundary are absolute "gawd" level and are throws I continuely bash Jimmy for either a) not even attempting or b) being insanely inaccurate. C'mon Shanny, make my wet dreams come true 🙏🙏🙏

Edited by 757-NINER
  • Like 2

Path to the Draft today and Charles Davis mocks Jones to us, Fields to Atlanta and Lance to NE at 15. When asked why Jones over Fields at 3 he responded that he didn't necessarily have Jones rated higher than Fields or Lance personally but it just seems like SF is going for Jones. Then Marc Ross, who has extensive experience in player evaluations and drafting, comes on and says he's "not buying" jones at 3 because with a pick like that you need a "more transcendent" talent. Then he goes on to say he can see Jones falling to NE at 15 since he hasn't heard on any interest in Jones other than his link the the 49ers.

It's driving me crazy to keep reading expert after expert saying that Jones is barely worth a first round pick and that no one other than possibly us has interest in him in the upper part of the first round. And to hear all of them mocking him to us because they think that's who we going to take.

18 minutes ago, big9erfan said:

Path to the Draft today and Charles Davis mocks Jones to us, Fields to Atlanta and Lance to NE at 15. When asked why Jones over Fields at 3 he responded that he didn't necessarily have Jones rated higher than Fields or Lance personally but it just seems like SF is going for Jones. Then Marc Ross, who has extensive experience in player evaluations and drafting, comes on and says he's "not buying" jones at 3 because with a pick like that you need a "more transcendent" talent. Then he goes on to say he can see Jones falling to NE at 15 since he hasn't heard on any interest in Jones other than his link the the 49ers.

It's driving me crazy to keep reading expert after expert saying that Jones is barely worth a first round pick and that no one other than possibly us has interest in him in the upper part of the first round. And to hear all of them mocking him to us because they think that's who we going to take.

Bro. He’s the second coming of Andy Dalton (according to Casserly)! You’re telling me that’s not worth #3 overall? 

• Like 2

Oh man, videos of Mac working out are going around the twitterverse. Not good lol (but funny). At some point, people are going to have to leave him alone. Working out isn't everyone's thing. 

I would never willingly post videos of me working out. I mean, I try my best, but I know that I probably look ridiculous lol 

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

Oh man, videos of Mac working out are going around the twitterverse. Not good lol (but funny). At some point, people are going to have to leave him alone. Working out isn't everyone's thing. 

I would never willingly post videos of me working out. I mean, I try my best, but I know that I probably look ridiculous lol 

😂 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, 757-NINER said:

I get so misty-eyed thinking about Fields in this offense with Shanny. Those out-breaking throws to the boundary are absolute "gawd" level and are throws I continuely bash Jimmy for either a) not even attempting or b) being insanely inaccurate. C'mon Shanny, make my wet dreams come true 🙏🙏🙏

I thought you said you'd wanted Wilson or you'd be disappointed? Did that video change your mind or something? 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
4 hours ago, Forge said:

You mean Mac hates doing it? Or he can't get good at it? What do you mean? 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
5 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

I thought you said you'd wanted Wilson or you'd be disappointed? Did that video change your mind or something? 

When did I say that??? 

I still prefer Wilson over Fields but the gap isn't as wide as it once was very early in the draft process.

I've made my intentions very clear throughout this thread that my preference is Fields if Lawrence & Wilson are off the board.

Edited by 757-NINER
7 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

A few weeks ago? Something about if Wilson isn't the pick you'd be disappointed. I'll try to find it. 

I mean the likelihood of it being Wilson is slim to none, though the Jets could surprise us all. When we first traded up I thought it was because we had intel that the Jets were sticking with Darnold and that Wilson was a possibility. But that ship sailed quite awhile ago...

My very first post in this thread on Page 2, I said I'd rather have Fields...

Edited by 757-NINER
48 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

I mean the likelihood of it being Wilson is slim to none, though the Jets could surprise us all. When we first traded up I thought it was because we had intel that the Jets were sticking with Darnold and that Wilson was a possibility. But that ship sailed quite awhile ago...

My very first post in this thread on Page 2, I said I'd rather have Fields...

Oh I know you said you'd rather have Fields compared to Lance. But I didn't question that. 

• GW21 locked this topic