3rd Overall Pick - Trey Lance vs Justin Fields (with bonus third poll option)

N4L

Which QB?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB do you want the niners to draft?

• Trey Lance
    • Justin Fields
    • Neither, I would rather shoot N4L in the face with a shotgun by drafting Mac Jones
  2. 2. Should we keep Garoppolo for 2021

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 01:00 AM

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

I kind of want to see it happen just for the Twitter meltdown

The one and only reason I would enjoy it is because his middle name is hilarious, but I feel like I can enjoy that just as much if he was on another team. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So Peter King said Shanny/Lynch will be at Mac Jones pro day on Tuesday and Adam Peters at Justin Fields pro day. First off, how stupid is it that the pro days of two of the top three programs in the country are at the same day? 

I don't know if this means anything but I figured Lynch would be at one pro day and Shanny at the other pro day. 

Worth noting that peter also said he views it as Mac is the leader in the clubhouse. Dropping it in there as a possibility but not reporting, but when king talks niners I tend to listen. Curious what's he will do in his mock

2 hours ago, 757-NINER said:

I will refuse to believe its Mac until his name is called. Afterwards, I may rethink my life choices, mainly the football team I root for...

I legitimately laughed out loud because I feel the same way.

I feel like one of the biggest Kyle fans around, but if we traded multiple future first round picks a month before the draft to go get a dude named McCorkle, with legitimate superstar upside sitting on the board, I dont know if I will ever be able to defend it, or him, ever again.

Like, take Mac Jones. Thats fine. If you like him, do it. but dont trade 3 future picks a month before the draft to do it. Just make the deal with the eagles on draft day or whatever. No other team in the top 5 is taking Jones. Not the falcons. Not the bengals. Not the dolphins. The eagles trade seems like a better alternative if you have to have mccorkle 

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

Lol twitter is crazy. It's not that serious 😂

I would offer to go help the guy break both of Kyle's legs, but per the poll if we draft jones I will have taken a shotgun blast to the face, so I probably wont be able to make it. 

• Like 1

Now i'm interested in pro day attendance the past few years. 

Did the Chiefs attend Mahomes? 

Texans for Watson?

Bills for Allen? 

Chargers for Herbert? 

Etc etc

Lynch is on record that he attended Mahomes pro day as a smokescreen FYI...

I won't hate drafting Jones, but i do think all the reports leaning that way are just smoke..

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

Worth noting that peter also said he views it as Mac is the leader in the clubhouse. Dropping it in there as a possibility but not reporting, but when king talks niners I tend to listen. Curious what's he will do in his mock

Honestly, don't think any of their words mean anything. If you notice, it is all a groupthink. Maiocco and King going with Jones just means they likely talked to the same people in the organization but no one knows a damn thing minus Shanny and maybe Lynch. 

Lombardi jumped from Jones to Lance and he likely talked to league wide sources from other teams guessing what they will do. 

Again, no reason to get worked up by any these reports. All these guys were clueless on the trade they pulled and no way in hell so they know which QB Shanny wants. 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Honestly, don't think any of their words mean anything. If you notice, it is all a groupthink. Maiocco and King going with Jones just means they likely talked to the same people in the organization but no one knows a damn thing minus Shanny and maybe Lynch. 

Lombardi jumped from Jones to Lance and he likely talked to league wide sources from other teams guessing what they will do. 

Again, no reason to get worked up by any these reports. All these guys were clueless on the trade they pulled and no way in hell so they know which QB Shanny wants. 

Oh I'm still 85% fields/Lance. I think a lot of this is just noise. But I do think a few are worth monitoring moving forward.