3rd Overall Pick - Trey Lance vs Justin Fields (with bonus third poll option)

N4L

Which QB?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB do you want the niners to draft?

• Trey Lance
    • Justin Fields
    • Neither, I would rather shoot N4L in the face with a shotgun by drafting Mac Jones
  2. 2. Should we keep Garoppolo for 2021

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 01:00 AM

2 minutes ago, Ftn49 said:

Well, name the top QBs that he isn't going to beat out... Mahomes, Allen, Rodgers, Wilson, Watson. Not putting Brady in the group because Jones' prime would be after he retires. Rodgers is frankly at the end of that specimen too. So not in the top 5. Imo, absolute best case senario is 5-10 but most likely 10 to 15, which is where we are with Jimmy.

Yep, I agree with you. That's where I think he will settle in the league rankings if we draft him. Not very inspiring considered the draft capitol used to draft him.(if it happens)

9 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

He can throw a very pretty ball. I wouldn't be upset with Lance, but I'd still rather go with Fields. I was feeling really good about us not taking Mac until this morning when I saw Rosenfels flip flopping. That's not very cool. 

2 minutes ago, GW21 said:

He can throw a very pretty ball. I wouldn't be upset with Lance, but I'd still rather go with Fields. I was feeling really good about us not taking Mac until this morning when I saw Rosenfels flip flopping. That's not very cool. 

same here but maybe Sage just wants to get in all the fun as well....

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Mac is coming, baby

I'm a fan of Kyle like everyone but I can't help but get annoyed hearing about what Kyle loves in his QB...yet the 3 QB referenced are Cousins, Ryan and Jimmy. Those QB seem to be fine when everything is perfect. But that's what 30% of the time in an NFL gm. Maybe Kyle top traits in what he wants in a QB should be questioned. Again don't hold it against him but he did pass on both Mahomes and Watson. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I mean does anything change tho no one knows what Kyle wants. Sage is just guessing like the rest of us. Also probably shouldn't have commented in Jones without doing a deep dive on him. 

1 minute ago, BStanRamFan said:

As a fan, Fields scares me the most playing against for the next 8-10 years compared to Lance and Jones.

Disregard my fandom for this post because I have money on Fields going #3 to SF.

Is there really a chance the pick isn't Fields? 

No not in my opinion and reading this board seems to confirm that..

how much you wager? 

2 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

As a fan, Fields scares me the most playing against for the next 8-10 years compared to Lance and Jones.

Disregard my fandom for this post because I have money on Fields going #3 to SF.

Is there really a chance the pick isn't Fields? 

Yup I think it's between Lance and Fields. I have Fields at 50 percent, Lance at 40 and Mac at 10 currently imo.