3rd Overall Pick - Trey Lance vs Justin Fields (with bonus third poll option)

N4L

Which QB?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB do you want the niners to draft?

• Trey Lance
    • Justin Fields
    • Neither, I would rather shoot N4L in the face with a shotgun by drafting Mac Jones
  2. 2. Should we keep Garoppolo for 2021

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 01:00 AM

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Read the entire thread there. 

LIS earlier, he definitely got his earlier quote from someone in the organization… and Silver states that. Question is who? I suspect papa Mike is the one these guys are talking to. 

I feel like Mike has definitely been one of those sources. 

7 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Does this change anything for you? 

Eh, hard to say. What he says on his own? No. It's not a report. But I don't think that I've ever heard of this many prominent people ever taking a stance on something and being wrong. J says that we'll see some changes next week, but I think we all thought that when the first reports came out and it just hasn't changed. So it's just about reconciling how they can view someone so limited in such a light and just believing that all these people who are seldom wrong are just completely off on this one. neither one of these options makes much sense to me. 

In the end, I will likely change at some point. I'm not ready to commit there just yet, but it's impossible to ignore the chorus of voices. I'm going to trust these guys know what they are talking about more than I have any idea of what is going on. In a couple of days, i'll probably feel pretty comfortable that the selection is Mac. 

So not yet, but in truth I acknowledge that this is likely me just having some wishful thoughts. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'd rather have Pitts over Mac and then draft Trask in round 2. 

Lol same, I'd rather roll with Jimmy this year and try again at QB next year. And I mean with FA or Watson.

Edited by 49erurtaza

1 minute ago, Forge said:

49er twitter isn't just going to melt down in the fun way either. There's going to be some very impolite talk going about Shanny as a person. I have already seen it in some areas.

Oh yes there going to call him racist.