3rd Overall Pick - Trey Lance vs Justin Fields (with bonus third poll option)

N4L

Which QB?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB do you want the niners to draft?

• Trey Lance
    • Justin Fields
    • Neither, I would rather shoot N4L in the face with a shotgun by drafting Mac Jones
  2. 2. Should we keep Garoppolo for 2021

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 01:00 AM

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

That's another thing, the Wilson to NYJ is also a little weird. Like no chance they like Fields or Lance? 

If Wilson some how falls to #3, is it really a lock he goes to us? 

We all assume Wilson is in Kyle's top 3 QBs. But tbh Mac is safe backup option if Fields is drafted. Wilson is a massive projection imo. I wonder if Wilson is even on our board with his injury concerns.

Edited by 49erurtaza

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

That's another thing, the Wilson to NYJ is also a little weird. Like no chance they like Fields or Lance? 

If Wilson some how falls to #3, is it really a lock he goes to us? 

Secrets, secrets are no fun. Secrets, secrets hurt someone.

2 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

We all assume Wilson is in Kyle's top 3 QBs. But tbh Mac is safe backup option if Fields is drafted. Wilson is a massive projection imo. I wonder if Wilson is even on our board with his injury concerns.

But, Adam Peters did see Wilson in person. I think the only other QB he saw in person was Jones

Edited by 49ersfan

A falcons fan said he was ready for pain because he had emotionally invested in drafting Justin fields and it won't happen. 

I told him he didn't know pain given we are about to invest 3 firsts and a third in Mac Jones. 

He screen shot a 28-3 scoreboard. 

Now I feel bad. The world has a way of putting things in perspective

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

A falcons fan said he was ready for pain because he had emotionally invested in drafting Justin fields and it won't happen. 

I told him he didn't know pain given we are about to invest 3 firsts and a third in Mac Jones. 

He screen shot a 28-3 scoreboard. 

Now I feel bad. The world has a way of putting things in perspective

A lot of misery due to Kyle lol 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 49erurtaza said:

Man I'm watching every game of Mac's. I'm getting a Derek Carr vibes. When everything goes perfect he is on it. Gets the ball where he needs to go doesn't make mistakes. But when things start to fall apart like he has pass rush in face needs to move outside the pocket he makes dumb mistakes. Dude needs a good Oline to be successful. I'm 3 games in see how he progresses through the season. 

I've used the carr comp, though in truth carr has / had the better arm. That being said, Mac is a little more fearless