Jump to content

3rd Overall Pick - Trey Lance vs Justin Fields (with bonus third poll option)


Which QB?  

90 members have voted

  1. 1. Which QB do you want the niners to draft?

    • Trey Lance
      13
    • Justin Fields
      48
    • Neither, I would rather shoot N4L in the face with a shotgun by drafting Mac Jones
      29
  2. 2. Should we keep Garoppolo for 2021

    • Yes
      62
    • No
      26

This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 01:00 AM

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

If we really draft Mac at 3 I don't see how we don't invest in our Oline in the 2nd or even moving into the first for Guard/tackle. Mac's going to hate Mcglinichy. 

Peter King brought that up with biderman, saying if the pick is Mac and the line doesn't get better or someone gets hurt, it's going to be a really rough situation for him

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Forge said:

Peter King brought that up with biderman, saying if the pick is Mac and the line doesn't get better or someone gets hurt, it's going to be a really rough situation for him

It still going to blow my mind that Kyle wants his Oline to be better suited to run block, then pass block then draft Mac Jones who needs a good to great pass blocking oline be successful. They really should draft a tackle and see if McG can play guard if not trade him. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Charles Robinson said someone close to Shanahan in a social event blurted out that Kyle loves Trey Lance lol. 

Draft szn is the best 😂.

This is amazing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 49erurtaza said:

I agree, which is the reason the Niners felt comfortable to move to 3. Well this theory only works if they draft Fields. Lol

I suspect he would be comfortable under any circumstances. He might have a favorite, and have them ranked from 1 to 5 But no matter who goes 1st and 2nd he's at worst getting his third ranked guy with a chance for his first or second ranked guy. Given how good this class of QBs is he should be happy no matter who goes ahead of us.

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Forge said:

I've used the carr comp, though in truth carr has / had the better arm. That being said, Mac is a little more fearless

I've thought a lot about how bad or how good Jones could be as well as what I think he is likely to be. Carr was right up there with my most likely outcomes. I see him as eventually being in the middle third of starting NFL QBs, which is where I have Carr.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 49ersfan said:

But, Adam Peters did see Wilson in person. I think the only other QB he saw in person was Jones

Adam Peters went to fields first proday 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Charles Robinson said someone close to Shanahan in a social event blurted out that Kyle loves Trey Lance lol. 

Draft szn is the best 😂.

Dang lol 😆 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright fellas, I kept saying that on Sunday and Monday the tide was going to start turning....Well, tomorrow is the big day! If we don't start hearing more folks coming off of Jones, then simply put Jones very well may be the pick. 

But I expect the FO/Shanny to make their decision very soon, if they haven't already. Once they do, at least one of these top reporters will get word of it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Alright fellas, I kept saying that on Sunday and Monday the tide was going to start turning....Well, tomorrow is the big day! If we don't start hearing more folks coming off of Jones, then simply put Jones very well may be the pick. 

But I expect the FO/Shanny to make their decision very soon, if they haven't already. Once they do, at least one of these top reporters will get word of it. 

I wouldn't expect anyone to change

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Geek said:

Mac is already the most hated man in Northern California and he hasn't even been drafted yet.

He's probably the most reviled pick in niner history. People will need to reset once he's drafted. Hate the pick, root for the player. It'll take a minute for sure. I know I'm going to say some things lol, but let it out and turn the page

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...