3rd Overall Pick - Trey Lance vs Justin Fields (with bonus third poll option)

N4L

Which QB?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB do you want the niners to draft?

• Trey Lance
    • Justin Fields
    • Neither, I would rather shoot N4L in the face with a shotgun by drafting Mac Jones
  2. 2. Should we keep Garoppolo for 2021

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 01:00 AM

16 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

If we really draft Mac at 3 I don't see how we don't invest in our Oline in the 2nd or even moving into the first for Guard/tackle. Mac's going to hate Mcglinichy. 

Peter King brought that up with biderman, saying if the pick is Mac and the line doesn't get better or someone gets hurt, it's going to be a really rough situation for him

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

Peter King brought that up with biderman, saying if the pick is Mac and the line doesn't get better or someone gets hurt, it's going to be a really rough situation for him

It still going to blow my mind that Kyle wants his Oline to be better suited to run block, then pass block then draft Mac Jones who needs a good to great pass blocking oline be successful. They really should draft a tackle and see if McG can play guard if not trade him. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 49erurtaza said:

I agree, which is the reason the Niners felt comfortable to move to 3. Well this theory only works if they draft Fields. Lol

I suspect he would be comfortable under any circumstances. He might have a favorite, and have them ranked from 1 to 5 But no matter who goes 1st and 2nd he's at worst getting his third ranked guy with a chance for his first or second ranked guy. Given how good this class of QBs is he should be happy no matter who goes ahead of us.

57 minutes ago, Forge said:

I've used the carr comp, though in truth carr has / had the better arm. That being said, Mac is a little more fearless

I've thought a lot about how bad or how good Jones could be as well as what I think he is likely to be. Carr was right up there with my most likely outcomes. I see him as eventually being in the middle third of starting NFL QBs, which is where I have Carr.

Alright fellas, I kept saying that on Sunday and Monday the tide was going to start turning....Well, tomorrow is the big day! If we don't start hearing more folks coming off of Jones, then simply put Jones very well may be the pick. 

But I expect the FO/Shanny to make their decision very soon, if they haven't already. Once they do, at least one of these top reporters will get word of it. 

24 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Alright fellas, I kept saying that on Sunday and Monday the tide was going to start turning....Well, tomorrow is the big day! If we don't start hearing more folks coming off of Jones, then simply put Jones very well may be the pick. 

But I expect the FO/Shanny to make their decision very soon, if they haven't already. Once they do, at least one of these top reporters will get word of it. 

I wouldn't expect anyone to change

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Geek said:

Mac is already the most hated man in Northern California and he hasn't even been drafted yet.

He's probably the most reviled pick in niner history. People will need to reset once he's drafted. Hate the pick, root for the player. It'll take a minute for sure. I know I'm going to say some things lol, but let it out and turn the page

• Like 1