3rd Overall Pick - Trey Lance vs Justin Fields (with bonus third poll option)

N4L

Which QB?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB do you want the niners to draft?

• Trey Lance
    • Justin Fields
    • Neither, I would rather shoot N4L in the face with a shotgun by drafting Mac Jones
  2. 2. Should we keep Garoppolo for 2021

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 01:00 AM

Crocky really going through it LOL. 

Going back to watch college tape on Mullens is hilarious. But we did keep hearing the last few years how smart Mullens is and how he grasps the playbook better than any QB on the team etc. Of course on the actual field he was anything but smart with his bonehead throws but I'm sure in film study he really impressed lol. 

I just tend to believe Shanny is able to adapt and learn from his prior mistakes. After he took a finesse receiver in Pettis who ran very good routes but just wasn't physical enough, he came back and drafted three WRs who were physical beasts in Deebo, Hurd and Aiyuk. 

Fields or Lance, speak it into existence!!! 

• Like 3

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2941121-49ers-rumors-sf-ready-to-make-pick-between-mac-jones-justin-fields-or-lance

just got a notification from bleacher report this morning saying the 49ers have made a decision on who they will choose. My heart skipped a beat because I thought some real info got leaked. 

According to Jeremy Fowler from ESPN, the 49ers know who they want now but still aren’t telling anyone. So basically, more of the same.

13 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2941121-49ers-rumors-sf-ready-to-make-pick-between-mac-jones-justin-fields-or-lance

just got a notification from bleacher report this morning saying the 49ers have made a decision on who they will choose. My heart skipped a beat because I thought some real info got leaked. 

According to Jeremy Fowler from ESPN, the 49ers know who they want now but still aren’t telling anyone. So basically, more of the same.

Makes sense not like they are on the clock. Why tell anyone who your picking. 

1 hour ago, 757-NINER said:

They're not gonna lose sponsorships or be called racists over something as subjective as a draft pick. Its preference at the end of the day. There are enough Mac supporters in and around the league that this should be faaaaaaaaaar removed from even entertaining that line of thought. Nothing wrong with valuing some tratits over others. Might make your stint as a HC shorter than you would like. But it should definitely NOT lump him into that category of ppl.

Oh, the racists remarks are already happening. Don't think anything bigger than that happens. They aren't going to lose marketability or anything

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2021-nfl-draft-rumors-kyle-shanahan-driving-49ers-draft-decisions/

"This was a theme pointed out to me time and time again last week. When the coach drives the draft process and the decision-making process during the draft, the results are usually a lot different than a general manager leaning on his scouting department and then running things past the head coach."

"This is what was told to me hours after the 49ers traded for the third selection of the draft, after Zach Wilson had completed his drills at the BYU Pro Day workout. At the same time, people told me then that the pick would be Lance and that San Francisco would keep Garoppolo for another season. We’ll see"

Edited by 49erurtaza

5 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2021-nfl-draft-rumors-kyle-shanahan-driving-49ers-draft-decisions/

"This was a theme pointed out to me time and time again last week. When the coach drives the draft process and the decision-making process during the draft, the results are usually a lot different than a general manager leaning on his scouting department and then running things past the head coach."

So Tony wrote that article to say Kyle gets what Kyle wants and he's not telling anyone? 😂