3rd Overall Pick - Trey Lance vs Justin Fields (with bonus third poll option)

N4L

Which QB?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB do you want the niners to draft?

• Trey Lance
    • Justin Fields
    • Neither, I would rather shoot N4L in the face with a shotgun by drafting Mac Jones
  2. 2. Should we keep Garoppolo for 2021

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 01:00 AM

Just now, GW21 said:

lol. Nothing is set yet. That other guy said we had locked in on our guy and only Shanny and Lynch know. 

@Forge and his predictions...

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886iuyrh6z4d1fgdc98oq

That's hilarious. 

Gil brandt just comped fields to dak (yay for my earlier comp!), Lance to Allen, and Mac to..... Andy dalton lolol

3 minutes ago, GW21 said:

lol. Nothing is set yet. That other guy said we had locked in on our guy and only Shanny and Lynch know. 

@Forge and his predictions...

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886iuyrh6z4d1fgdc98oq

Yeah, this directly contradicts Fowler's report that the Niners have made a decision. But it does back up several other reports that the decision is down to Mac or Lance, and maybe even reports about how Shanny wants Jones but Lynch/scouts want Lance

That being said, i do think Rap is more credible than Fowler. Rap breaks most of our stories so he clearly has an in with our FO (when they want to share info that is). Also, just one day before the niners made the trade up, Fowler said the Niners wanted to make a move at QB...and listed trading for Minshew as an option. He then stated the Niners wanted to improve their QB depth. So we know he was off on that already 

Edited by 49ersfan

Just now, 49ersfan said:

Yeah, this directly contradicts Fowler's report that the Niners have made a decision. 

That being said, i do think Rap is more credible than Fowler. Rap breaks most of our stories so he clearly has an in with our FO (when they want to share info that is). Also, just one day before the niners made the trade up, Fowler said the Niners wanted to make a move at QB...and listed trading for Minshew as an option. He then stated the Niners wanted to improve their QB depth. So we know he was off on that already 

I'd take fowler over Ian tbh. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

That's hilarious. 

Gil brandt just comped fields to dak (yay for my earlier comp!), Lance to Allen, and Mac to..... Andy dalton lolol

Yeah I saw that. I think Fields would be a juiced up version of Dak, but I can definitely see some similarities there.

Just now, Forge said:

I'd take fowler over Ian tbh. 

I've only heard of Fowler this offseason. Perhaps he is more connected. I just found it funny that he stated the Niners wanted to bolster their depth with Minshew, then a day later they traded up to 3 😂

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

Same! This has been the most wild draft I've ever seen as a Niners fan. 

I know, it sucks lol. I guess we won’t have to worry about it the next couple of years. 

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

So does anyone think the reports that Lynch and Adams are trying to convince Kyle to take Lance instead of Mac is true. I'm starting to think it is. 

Not if you believe random dude who's close to Kyle saying he loves Lance

• Like 1