3rd Overall Pick - Trey Lance vs Justin Fields (with bonus third poll option)

N4L

Which QB?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB do you want the niners to draft?

• Trey Lance
    • Justin Fields
    • Neither, I would rather shoot N4L in the face with a shotgun by drafting Mac Jones
  2. 2. Should we keep Garoppolo for 2021

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 01:00 AM

2 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

Cue the Kap comparisons... 

Personally, I came into the college playoffs not believing in Fields. He blew me away with his toughness, his desire and his throwing abilities. Now, did he do that under the spotlight in order to get drafted high, get money, then Jamarcus his way out of the NFL? It's possible... plenty of busts every year. But his efforts last january didn't make it look that way. He played with guts and passion, as far as I can tell.

Yeah, I'm all in on Fields. I don't buy those rumors about his work ethic. I really like the fact that he's been in the spotlight his whole life. It doesn't seem like anything is going to be big for him, as Shanny likes to say. I can't imagine Shanny isn't drooling watching him huck those deep balls on the money. I know I am. 

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Side note, I know that other people have brought up his channel before, but it really is some quality stuff. I've actually learned quite a bit watching ghim. 

I honestly didn't know who it was until I hear "Hey, it's JT O'sullivan"

Then was brought back to 2008 and cried myself to sleep. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, SoCalNiner said:

I honestly didn't know who it was until I hear "Hey, it's JT O'sullivan"

Then was brought back to 2008 and cried myself to sleep. 

The next Kurt Warner and Marc Bulger they told us…… lol. 

• Like 1

L-O-L, just as I figured. Yet he completely changed his line of thinking in less than 24 hours...........due to people thinking what Shanahan will do. Literally no one knows a damn thing and that's why it is not even worth it to get worked up from this. Only Shanahan and maybe Lynch know which QB they are going to go with.....Doubt even Peters knows.

15 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

L-O-L, just as I figured. Yet he completely changed his line of thinking in less than 24 hours...........due to people thinking what Shanahan will do. Literally no one knows a damn thing and that's why it is not even worth it to get worked up from this. Only Shanahan and maybe Lynch know which QB they are going to go with.....Doubt even Peters knows.

You can add McShay in to those who think we are going with Mac as well. 

If nothing else though, if we take Mac, it will be a glorious, glorious sight on Twitter. I mean, 49ers twitter is going to straight burn to the ground nad it's going to be hilariously entertaining. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

You can add McShay in to those who think we are going with Mac as well. 

If nothing else though, if we take Mac, it will be a glorious, glorious sight on Twitter. I mean, 49ers twitter is going to straight burn to the ground nad it's going to be hilariously entertaining. 

Oh I know, I saw McShay say he thinks it will be Jones and so did the CBS Sports mock draft guys, something Wilson? 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Oh I know, I saw McShay say he thinks it will be Jones and so did the CBS Sports mock draft guys, something Wilson? 

Ryan Wilson I think ...but I will say, Wilson has been huge on Mac Jones the entire time. He was one of the first on that bandwagon, well before we traded up