3rd Overall Pick - Trey Lance vs Justin Fields (with bonus third poll option)

N4L

Which QB?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB do you want the niners to draft?

• Trey Lance
    • Justin Fields
    • Neither, I would rather shoot N4L in the face with a shotgun by drafting Mac Jones
  2. 2. Should we keep Garoppolo for 2021

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 01:00 AM

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Apparently Steve Young confirmed that the Jets have committed to Wilson? Not sure if that's a thing. Hearsay so far. 

Idk who would have told him that outside of maybe Zach Wilson telling him that the Jets told him they were going to draft him. We’ve seen plans change on that front in the past. I do expect it, but I don’t think that’s a hard fact at this point.

5 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Idk who would have told him that outside of maybe Zach Wilson telling him that the Jets told him they were going to draft him. We’ve seen plans change on that front in the past. I do expect it, but I don’t think that’s a hard fact at this point.

Apparently he said it on KNBR

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Apparently he said it on KNBR

I don’t doubt that Steve said that, but I do doubt how reliable his source is. I doubt the Jets would go to Steve to get that info out there.

3 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I don’t doubt that Steve said that, but I do doubt how reliable his source is. I doubt the Jets would go to Steve to get that info out there.

Ahh. Yeah, I agree. Would have to come from the family 

49 minutes ago, Forge said:

9ers twitter right now seems like a happy place. They all think its going to be Fields. Akash and Javy just doing all they can to push it out there as much as possible and most people believe it. 

The fun comes when Roger gets up there and is like, "From Alabama University, QB McCorkle Jones" 

Why do you do this to me. Why do you make me hate this team. Why do you reach your hand into my brain stem and flick it like a booger?

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Like I've said...I refuse to believe its Mac until his name is called

IF it does happen, I'll shed a single tear, throw a couple of things then slowly come around to trusting Kyle knows what he needs and will try to be as optimistic as possible.

But then I'll be reminded of us trading up for Beat Hard because CLEARLY that's who Shanny wanted and I'll get nervous and have panic attacks just thinking about what we gave up to draft a guy who only started 14 games in college, sorrounded by a college All-Star team, who never dealt with any kind of real pressure or adverse situations as a QB and then pass out from cursing and punching the air profusely.

Same here pretty much across the board. I will go off for about a day, mock it for longer, root for him and look for synonyms of "he's fine" and just let it go. 

Regardless, the reactions would be amazing and therefore I'd have a lot of fun with it

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, John232 said:

Why do you do this to me. Why do you make me hate this team. Why do you reach your hand into my brain stem and flick it like a booger?

Lol sorry.  I'm beholden to the chaos of such a selection

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

I saw a tweet earlier today saying the media is higher on Fields than nfl teams. And here we have the opposite for Jones. It sure feels like someone is creating a narrative to form an outcome of their desire. 

Plot twist:

Niners are the ones leaking all this to prepare niner fans for the Mac selection. 

2 million IQ play by shanny and Lynch