3rd Overall Pick - Trey Lance vs Justin Fields (with bonus third poll option)

N4L

Which QB?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB do you want the niners to draft?

• Trey Lance
    • Justin Fields
    • Neither, I would rather shoot N4L in the face with a shotgun by drafting Mac Jones
  2. 2. Should we keep Garoppolo for 2021

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 01:00 AM

10 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

This is why it really baffles me that everyone is so convinced that Jones is the guy. That means this is coming from Jones camp and his agent in particular. They must be interviewing the crap out of him and probably giving him signals that they will be taking him. That is my only guess on why he keeps getting plugged to the Niners when they are being super secretive of everything. 

Yeah, again the media is pushing all this Mac Jones BS. Draft Night needs some drama. I wouldn't even be surprised if we took the entire 10 mins to make the pick.

9 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

This is why it really baffles me that everyone is so convinced that Jones is the guy. That means this is coming from Jones camp and his agent in particular. They must be interviewing the crap out of him and probably giving him signals that they will be taking him. That is my only guess on why he keeps getting plugged to the Niners when they are being super secretive of everything. 

This tweet right here proves 100% of what's out in the media is a load of crap. Everyone talking in absolutes that has a shred of credibility is showing that A. they don't know as much as they claim and B. they want the post engagements for brand reach. I get it that it's a necessary evil this time of the year, it's just annoying and hilarious seeing all of these personalities talking like they know something when we know they don't. 

23 more days...

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

This to me is exactly what is happening. Since Shanny/Lynch won't even discuss with their own assistants what their decision is, no chance they are leaking this out. Jones' camp is telling other teams that they think he is going #3. They have convinced other teams that this will happen due to discussions with the Niners. But even if he was the guy, I can't imagine that Shanny has promised him that will happen. It is clear though that's how word has gotten out around the league and why so many people have ran with this.

I'm still thinking it is Lance or Fields, but that would help explain why everyone is convinced at this point that Jones is the pick. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

This tweet right here proves 100% of what's out in the media is a load of crap. Everyone talking in absolutes that has a shred of credibility is showing that A. they don't know as much as they claim and B. they want the post engagements for brand reach. I get it that it's a necessary evil this time of the year, it's just annoying and hilarious seeing all of these personalities talking like they know something when we know they don't. 

23 more days...

Yup idk why anyone would say it's a lock. Especially since no one knows anything. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

This to me is exactly what is happening. Since Shanny/Lynch won't even discuss with their own assistants what their decision is, no chance they are leaking this out. Jones' camp is telling other teams that they think he is going #3. They have convinced other teams that this will happen due to discussions with the Niners. But even if he was the guy, I can't imagine that Shanny has promised him that will happen. It is clear though that's how word has gotten out around the league and why so many people have ran with this.

I'm still thinking it is Lance or Fields, but that would help explain why everyone is convinced at this point that Jones is the pick. 

I mean they told Bosa at the combine they where going to draft him. This is different tho I do understand that.

1 minute ago, NinerNation21 said:

Lynch to Shanny: "You wanna ask him anything?"

Shanny to Lynch: "No, MF'er just gonna lie to us and tells us Mac is Jesus reborn."

Lynch to Shanny: LMAO "truth. Let's head up to Columbus and see what our boy is getting up to with his pro day."

Tbh don't we have issues with Saban due to Foster? Mac does have some character concerns anger issues, dui, fake ID. If he was the guy they I'm sure would be doing there due diligence.

• Like 1

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

Tbh don't we have issues with Saban due to Foster? Mac does have some character concerns anger issues, dui, fake ID. If he was the guy they I'm sure would be doing there due diligence.

It's believed so. I think there is blame all around here, but yes, Saban seemed to swept some stuff under the rug to make Foster look better.

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

or Lynch and Kyle wanted to screw with everyone by attending his pro day....

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Forge said:

Interesting to note that Atlanta's QB choice is Lance it seems like according to reports. I don't know that you can take anything from that, but I find it interesting. Weeks ago Allbright said that you had to move to 3 to get Lance. Seems accurate. But at the same time, if leaks are accurate, then Atlanta is thinking Lance will be there which would line up the #3 selection as Mac / Fields. Howweeeeeeeeeeeeever, it also signifies that maybe NFL teams really aren't as high on Fields. 

So obvious answer? 49ers pick at 3 = Mac Jones. 

Boom. Solved it. 

But now Atlanta is open for business at 4. So naturally we are taking Lance at 3. You can spin this any way you want. 

• Like 1