3rd Overall Pick - Trey Lance vs Justin Fields (with bonus third poll option)

Which QB?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB do you want the niners to draft?

• Trey Lance
    • Justin Fields
    • Neither, I would rather shoot N4L in the face with a shotgun by drafting Mac Jones
  2. 2. Should we keep Garoppolo for 2021

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 01:00 AM

2 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

It feels like Media has locked in Mac at 3. Lol like this isn't speculation anymore just straight up already locked. But no one has given a good reason and jeez I'm just idk what to think tbh.

Shanny is going to be amazing in his second head coaching gig where he doesn't have complete personnel control 😂😂

• Like 5
Just now, Forge said:

Shanny is going to be amazing in his second head coaching gig where he doesn't have complete personnel control 😂😂

At least Belichick has also been to this spot? Comfort?

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Lol how much is Kyle worth in a trade? Maybe we can move him and Mac for 3 1s. haha 😆

I literally can’t do this anymore. They cannot pick Jones. Imagine being offered a nice sourdough loaf of a beautiful naan, or a nice dense German Bauernbrot.

were opting for Safeway select white bread. 

Edited by John232
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, John232 said:

I literally can’t do this anymore. They cannot pick Jones. Imagine being offered a nice sourdough loaf of a beautiful naan, or a nice dense German Bauernbrot.

Isn't this the greatest thing ever? 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, John232 said:

McCORKLE out here like the Pillsbury throw boy 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, John232 said:

Could be the best option bepending on what you want to make with it. Or if there is a bit of mold on those other two.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, John232 said:

Lol 😂 man I'm sad...

Don't worry.....everybody calm down.

We're taking Pitts. This will be the biggest smokescreen in the history of smokescreens. Pitts, Kittle, Deebo, Aiyuk....our 2TE set will be unstoppable and all will be right with the world.

7 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Don't worry.....everybody calm down.

We're taking Pitts. This will be the biggest smokescreen in the history of smokescreens. Pitts, Kittle, Deebo, Aiyuk....our 2TE set will be unstoppable and all will be right with the world.

This would be my favorite twitter poll ever. 

Poll 49ers twitter and give them only the choice between Mac and Pitts. I swear I feel like it would be Pitts who gets the most votes LOL 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, NinerNation21 said:

Lynch to Shanny: "You wanna ask him anything?"

Shanny to Lynch: "No, MF'er just gonna lie to us and tells us Mac is Jesus reborn."

Lynch to Shanny: LMAO "truth. Let's head up to Columbus and see what our boy is getting up to with his pro day."

Yeah, IMO this supports the theory that the interest in Mac is a smokescreen. The Niners knew that going to Jones pro day would cause most people to think they're leaning towards taking him.

They didn't know that Saban would go on the Dan Patrick show & tell the world they didn't even ask about him. If you're making your "interest" obvious, if everyone around the league thinks you're taking him anyway, wouldn't you want to have a chat with his college coach as well? Even if you don't trust Saban, you can still use his statements as supporting evidence one way or another, etc.

Saban has no reason to lie about talking or not talking to Shanny. 

Back to the "smokescreen" theory....until the next piece of news comes out LOL

1 hour ago, Forge said:

This is such a shame too. I was a HUGE Shanny fan. I was excited for the future with him and John. If they draft Jones my feelings for this organization will be pretty much....meh for a long time. There will be no defending Shanny. And those days of saying "in Shanny we trust" will be long gone

• Like 2
1 minute ago, 49ersfan said:

Yeah, IMO this supports the theory that the interest in Mac is a smokescreen. The Niners knew that going to Jones pro day would cause most people to think they're leaning towards taking him.

They didn't know that Saban would go on the Dan Patrick show & tell the world they didn't even ask about him. If you're making your "interest" obvious, if everyone around the league thinks you're taking him anyway, wouldn't you want to have a chat with his college coach as well? Even if you don't trust Saban, you can still use his statements as supporting evidence one way or another, etc.

In fairness, this isn't new with Saban. He's stated before that he's surprised by how few NFL coaches reach out to him. 

4 minutes ago, Ninerholic said:

This is such a shame too. I was a HUGE Shanny fan. I was excited for the future with him and John. If they draft Jones my feelings for this organization will be pretty much....meh for a long time. There will be no defending Shanny. And those days of saying "in Shanny we trust" will be long gone

Don't get me wrong, it's totally a joke. I think drafting McCorkle would be a mistake, but I also think that Mac will be pretty solid....at least enough to allow shanny to keep his job. I don't think any of these guys have a high chance of busting under his stewardship. In fact, if shanny take Mac, I think he ultimately ends up as one of the more successful QBs in the class, and certainly one of the steadier ones. I just think that you can say that about any of the three and he's going to give you the least upside. 

44 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

I still dont understand the hard smokescreen at this point if that is the case. We arent trying to bait teams up to trade out...we know that Lawrence and Wilson are going 1 and 2 and the JAGS and JETS are not moving out of position unless they are offered one of the biggest trades in history. We have the very next pick, not many reasons to try and be so misleading.....unless this is just fun for Shanny and Lynch, then I understand it.

• Like 1
  • GW21 locked this topic