3rd Overall Pick - Trey Lance vs Justin Fields (with bonus third poll option)

N4L

Which QB?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB do you want the niners to draft?

• Trey Lance
    • Justin Fields
    • Neither, I would rather shoot N4L in the face with a shotgun by drafting Mac Jones
  2. 2. Should we keep Garoppolo for 2021

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 01:00 AM

4 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

ATL is also attending Justin Fields' pro day.

Are we gonna pull it off again? trade down one spot and get the guy we wanted?

No. For me personally? This makes me think more along the lines of Fields not being our pick. I feel like Atlanta is there to talk business with New England lolol 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Forge said:

This is terrible in my opinion 

It doesn't really change anything for me. By all accounts ATL has been high on Lance anyway. If we are being so secretive regarding our pick idk how Atlanta would all of a sudden know who we were going to pick, and us going to Fields pro-day to have him run our concepts shouldn't be a indicator to any team that we are no longer interested in Fields. 

1 minute ago, GW21 said:

It doesn't really change anything for me. By all accounts ATL has been high on Lance anyway. If we are being so secretive regarding our pick idk how Atlanta would all of a sudden know who we were going to pick, and us going to Fields pro-day to have him run our concepts shouldn't be a indicator to any team that we are no longer interested in Fields. 

It's one of those things where I could 100% see us telling Bill what we were doing and now Atlanta is there to talk business with new england to go up and get 4 lol. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's one of those things where I could 100% see us telling Bill what we were doing and now Atlanta is there to talk business with new england to go up and get 4 lol. 

ATL would also like to know if Mac Jones is a fit for Kyle's offense so maybe that's why they are there lol.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

It really doesn't do us any favors helping Bill get a QB while Jimmy is still on the roster. I'm sticking to my guns and won't believe anything different until it is written on that card. Maybe BB is just pulling the little brother move where he follows you around and keeps asking you until you finally give in with us regarding Jimmy. 

• Like 3

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

Getting nervous ? Lol yeah probably smart to hedge in Lance. 

No, I think it's just sound if I really don't think the pick is Mac (which I don't). Lance is +450 right now. If he's at +500 (which is what I'm hoping for on Thursday), then I can put down a small amount that basically covers both the Fields and Lance bet and still keeps me at +255 on the Fields bet, which is still significantly higher than what he's running now (+180) 

2 minutes ago, GW21 said:

It really doesn't do us any favors helping Bill get a QB while Jimmy is still on the roster. I'm sticking to my guns and won't believe anything different until it is written on that card. Maybe BB is just pulling the little brother move where he follows you around and keeps asking you until you finally give in with us regarding Jimmy. 

🤣

I hope Kyle answers, "Get me kirk, I'll get you Jimmy" 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

No, I think it's just sound if I really don't think the pick is Mac (which I don't). Lance is +450 right now. If he's at +500 (which is what I'm hoping for on Thursday), then I can put down a small amount that basically covers both the Fields and Lance bet and still keeps me at +255 on the Fields bet, which is still significantly higher than what he's running now (+180) 

You'll be in big trouble when we draft Pitts then.