3rd Overall Pick - Trey Lance vs Justin Fields (with bonus third poll option)

N4L

Which QB?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB do you want the niners to draft?

• Trey Lance
    • Justin Fields
    • Neither, I would rather shoot N4L in the face with a shotgun by drafting Mac Jones
  2. 2. Should we keep Garoppolo for 2021

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 01:00 AM

2 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Shanny looks like he's just trying to extricate himself from the situation though lol That's totally looks like one of those fake smiles you put on someone while trying to slowly walk away 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Shanny looks like he's just trying to extricate himself from the situation though lol That's totally looks like one of those fake smiles you put on someone while trying to slowly walk away 

I think the pic is photoshopped tho the one with Kyle and Fields. It looks off.

7 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

**Tinfoil Hat On**

I can see what you mean. Fields is actually out of focus and Shanahan is crisp, even though he's behind Fields. The lighting looks different on them as well. But it could just be a bad photograph, honestly. 

I work in Photoshop a lot and it's possible it's fake, but it's more likely just a bad photo or bad re-touching. 

**Tinfoil Hat Off**

49 minutes ago, Forge said:

This is a warning for trolling

(you are reading too much into a candid photo. He could simply be between facial expressions)

48 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Nah, its a real photo. 

Dont forget - the pick is already made and none of this matters. 

Call me crazy...

but I really believe Fields is in play@#2 overall. There's been virtually no talk about Fields as the second best QB in the draft and I find it kinda odd. I do like Wilson more than Fields all things considered. BUT Wilson's availability at the next level is a REAL concern. That previous shoulder injury does raise some questions and he's had other injuries that have me concern about his overall durability. Would not surprise me at the least if some FOs had Fields over Wilson because of this. One of those ppl might be Joe Douglas. The gap between Lawrence & Wilson is further than the gap between Wilson & Fields for me personally.