3rd Overall Pick - Trey Lance vs Justin Fields (with bonus third poll option)

N4L

Which QB?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB do you want the niners to draft?

• Trey Lance
    • Justin Fields
    • Neither, I would rather shoot N4L in the face with a shotgun by drafting Mac Jones
  2. 2. Should we keep Garoppolo for 2021

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 01:00 AM

8 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

This is true 

100%. But for a lot of people, I think that was the point initially. I posted the allbright tweet in the draft forum with the comment "excited for next week when it's lance" lol 

19 minutes ago, Forge said:

Not sure what he's using - Bet MGM currently: 

+190 Fields

-125 Mac (that's a big drop)

+450 Lance 

Fanduel and DK are both negative for Fields now.. William Hill is +135

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Shanny/Lynch have not leaked anything all offseason yet now we are to believe they told people it is Fields? Nope, not buying it. I mean I think it will be either Lance or Fields, but the latest buzz means nothing to me. 

I don't think that they told anyone anything. that's what we were discussing above. Lots of echo chamber driven stuff here. I think it's the same as it has always been, personally. I'd expect a Lance bump next week. It could still be any of the three, though my power rankings will likely continue to feature Fields as the front runner 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't think that they told anyone anything. that's what we were discussing above. Lots of echo chamber driven stuff here. I think it's the same as it has always been, personally. I'd expect a Lance bump next week. It could still be any of the three, though my power rankings will likely continue to feature Fields as the front runner 

What I'm interested in though is from the major draft reporters such as Kiper/McShay/etc to see if they change their tone or not. If they do, then it will be confirmed that the Jones to 49ers rumors started by a few people and then everyone attached themselves to it. No one knew for certain what was going on but they were just too deep into it to backtrack. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

What I'm interested in though is from the major draft reporters such as Kiper/McShay/etc to see if they change their tone or not. If they do, then it will be confirmed that the Jones to 49ers rumors started by a few people and then everyone attached themselves to it. No one knew for certain what was going on but they were just too deep into it to backtrack. 

I'm sure they will. Rapsheet and Schefty already backtracked....

1 hour ago, Chrissooner49er said:

That dude is possibly the luckiest athlete in recent history. Running for his life so often and not a single major injury....so many other QBs would be jealous if they thought about it. 

It's all about not taking big hits. You have to be able to slide at the right time, and take hits the "right way". Russell Wilson is the best at this 

6 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So far, they haven't. Kiper said today he was 80% that the pick was Jones. I thought i saw McShay say something recently that it didn't smell right. 

Brugler and Casserly are still going Jones. The feeling I get from MM is that it's still jones. Don't think DJ or bucky will put anything out right now. 

For me it pretty much starts / finishes with King / Breer next week.