3rd Overall Pick - Trey Lance vs Justin Fields (with bonus third poll option)

N4L

Which QB?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB do you want the niners to draft?

• Trey Lance
    • Justin Fields
    • Neither, I would rather shoot N4L in the face with a shotgun by drafting Mac Jones
  2. 2. Should we keep Garoppolo for 2021

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 01:00 AM

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

So there's more lol

I thought I Had heard somewhere that he scrubbed his social media from a pretty big chunk of time. If that's the case, not surprising. I don't usually attribute that with someone who has nothing to hide. 

The bigger question then become how do you scrub your social media and miss the Blake Bortles tweet? 

@rudyZ, is that like quadruple undraftable now? 

• Like 1

I don't want to get caught up in that picture. One, that's going to veer down a path we can't get into on this site in multiple ways....but also, if it was really 2012, he was seriously 14 years old. I think we can all agree that 14 year old Mac Jones is not really a thing that we should be putting too much stock in. 

So let's just move on from that. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't want to get caught up in that picture. One, that's going to veer down a path we can't get into on this site in multiple ways....but also, if it was really 2012, he was seriously 14 years old. I think we can all agree that 14 year old Mac Jones is not really a thing that we should be putting too much stock in. 

Agreed but your gm needs to be Bosa level to let your teammates look past questionable pics/posts. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Its not a good look, regardless of his age. Kids who make dumb decisions usually grow into young adults who make dumb decisions...and I'm going to leave it there. 

• Like 3

Just now, 757-NINER said:

Its not a good look, regardless of his age. Kids who make dumb decisions usually grow into young adults who make dumb decisions...and I'm going to leave it there. 

The guy with Mac Jones' mugshot as his avatar will not disagree with you 😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sherm said:

Agreed but your gm needs to be Bosa level to let your teammates look past questionable pics/posts. 

I was critical of Bosa pre-draft as well for his social media stuff. Doesn't mean you can't be great player and fans won't cheer for you on the field of play. But you tend to question locker room dynamics with stuff like that. Hasn't been a problem with Nick thus far though.