3rd Overall Pick - Trey Lance vs Justin Fields (with bonus third poll option)

N4L

Which QB?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB do you want the niners to draft?

• Trey Lance
    • Justin Fields
    • Neither, I would rather shoot N4L in the face with a shotgun by drafting Mac Jones
  2. 2. Should we keep Garoppolo for 2021

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 01:00 AM

1 hour ago, Forge said:

So that was basically Scang. 

I read the article I guess Fields was coaching the WR to the route he wanted basically showed he was in control and showing off his high IQ. I gotta think Kyle came away impressed. 

7 hours ago, 757-NINER said:

What Klatt says about Wilson I think was dead on. He does have a big tendency to play out of structure because of his arm talent, which could be something that haunts his game at the next level. 

Klatt! Yet another pretty knowledgable guy that has Jones number 25 on his big board. Where are the guys that have been former scouts, or NFL management personnel, or just generally really knowledgable that see Jones as third best player in the draft???

3 minutes ago, big9erfan said:

Klatt! Yet another pretty knowledgable guy that has Jones number 25 on his big board. Where are the guys that have been former scouts, or NFL management personnel, or just generally really knowledgable that see Jones as third best player in the draft???

There isn't one. Nobody even considered Mac as a top 10 pick until Kyle & Co moved up. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

How can we say no to that at #3?

Casserly has been unbearable for so long and the fact that Shanny and Lynch haven’t tipped their hand to this point is really showing to True colors of many draft “experts”. The more I listen to these people the more I think there are 5-7 people more qualified in this forum alone to do their job

Edited by P_locniners
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

How can we say no to that at #3?

Lol WTF. Yes, let’s burn 2 future 1sts and a future 3rd to move up for Andy Dalton. We’ve been saying all along that we are keeping Jimmy, which remains to be seen, but all of these analysts keep pushing the narrative that we like Jones because he fits the Kirk Cousins mold and is the most pro-ready. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886s2v87m9093tu4z8led

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Lol WTF. Yes, let’s burn 2 future 1sts and a future 3rd to move up for Andy Dalton. We’ve been saying all along that we are keeping Jimmy, which remains to be seen, but all of these analysts keep pushing the narrative that we like Jones because he fits the Kirk Cousins mold and is the most pro-ready. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886s2v87m9093tu4z8led

The reasoning has seriously been far more frustrating than the thought of actually picking him lol

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Forge said:

The reasoning has seriously been far more frustrating than the thought of actually picking him lol

It’s absolutely nonsensical. I hate it. Hopefully these next couple of weeks breeze by. Although I’m 99% sure we aren’t taking Jones, I will not be able to fully relax until it’s official. 

• Like 2