2021 NFL Draft

dll2000

Dickerson would be a heck of a gamble.  Most talented OL in draft aside from Oregon kid, but can’t stay healthy.

I hope Jenkins falls to Bears.  Doubt it will happen.  But I doubted they would get Fields too.  

Shows what I know.  

9 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Dickerson would be a heck of a gamble.  Most talented OL in draft aside from Oregon kid, but can’t stay healthy.

I hope Jenkins falls to Bears.  Doubt it will happen.  But I doubted they would get Fields too.  

Shows what I know.  

I wouldn't be at all upset if Pace traded up AGAIN.

Send Foles to the Jets, swap second rounders. Makes tons of sense. Get Jenkins, Cosmi, etc. 

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports it is a "serious consideration" that Aaron Rodgers retires rather than return to the Packers. 

That is "unless the situation is repaired to his liking." It is unclear if that means trade at all costs or leaves open the possibility of a new contract. As Rapsheet points out, a "retired" Rodgers would immediately have to repay $11.5 million of his signing bonus, and another $11.5 million if he remains retired next year. Even for a man of Rodgers' immense means, that does not seem terribly likely. We are barely 24 hours into this saga and Rodgers is already playing all his cards. The Packers, meanwhile, are hinting they are prepared to go "full Carson Palmer" and force Rodgers to either play or sit out.

It's getting better 😂