2021 NFL Draft

dll2000

27 minutes ago, soulman said:

This is the year Nagy has to prove he and his coaching staff can get some offensive improvement out of who we have now and Desai needs to keep the defense from regressing even more.

i keep coming back to this myself. Nagy was hired as an offensive HC, and i keep having trouble thinking of an offensive minded head coach that did not have his own hand-picked QB drafted within the first 3 years or so of him being coach, outside of guys with established QBs (ala lefleur in GB)

I get that the draft is super exciting and one of the best sports events all year round....but, people in cleveland are literally wearing ponchos to watch the draft outside.  For 3+ hours.  I would NEVER want to actually attend the draft.  Or cleveland for that matter.

2 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

I get that the draft is super exciting and one of the best sports events all year round....but, people in cleveland are literally wearing ponchos to watch the draft outside.  For 3+ hours.  I would NEVER want to actually attend the draft.  Or cleveland for that matter.

Does anyone in American like Cleveland?...apart from people from Cleveland? hahaha

3 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

I didn’t even go to the draft when it was in Chicago.. I prefer to be at home and checking Twitter and goofing with friends.

• Like 1

Pick #2 (if the Jets throw us a curveball and don't go ZW) could be interesting.... but San Fran at 3 is going to VERY interesting on who they pick of the remaining 3 "top 5 qbs" as it seems there's way more division on who people want among Fields/Jones/Lance

Edited by Epyon