2021 NFL Draft

dll2000

4 minutes ago, soulman said:

What happens if Rodgers get traded to Denver and GB gets Wilson from Seattle?

We no longer have a dog in that hunt.

Oh man. That would be icing.

We get Fields without giving up too much future assets AND get Rodgers out of the division....

Could we can't ask for a better ending?

3 minutes ago, soulman said:

I dunno.  6th and 7th round picks don't carry much value and he's already trades a 1st and 4th next year.  Not much ammo left to trade with.

i believe the pick we snagged mooney with last year was acquired by trading 2 of our 6's

51 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

They just showed Mac Jones on the phone, talking, and smiling.  Pats pick next.  👀👀 👀👀👀👀👀

I had him ticked off as the Pats guy all along which if he was who Pace and Nagy wanted I knew we'd have to jump them to get him.

Watch Bill and McD turn him into another Brady.

4 minutes ago, soulman said:

I dunno.  6th and 7th round picks don't carry much value and he's already trades a 1st and 4th next year.  Not much ammo left to trade with.

just checked - we traded 2 6's and a 7 for a 5 and a 7. i think our 204 and 208 ~could~ be used to get into the 5th

2 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

We get Fields without giving up too much future assets AND get Rodgers out of the division....

if wilson didn't go to GB in this scenario that would be a better ending

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

I think if GB trades Rodgers, or if he walks away, they’re beginning the Love era.

I'm not so sure.  He wasn't even their #2 last year.  I seriously doubt GB is gonna wanna step back from Rodgers to Love but if so I can live with that.

8 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Except for Wilson replacing Rodgers and once again we face yet another potential HOF QB.  Not trying to be a kill joy but we're still a good distance from being completely out of hell.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HuskieBear said:

i believe the pick we snagged mooney with last year was acquired by trading 2 of our 6's

Not saying it can't be done but two late compensatory 6th's might get a late 5th if anyone will trade.  I don't put much value on anyone taken after the 5th.  Some will rise but for the most part that's where you find ST types, PKs, and Punters.

7 minutes ago, soulman said:

Not saying it can't be done but two late compensatory 6th's might get a late 5th if anyone will trade.  I don't put much value on anyone taken after the 5th.  Some will rise but for the most part that's where you find ST types, PKs, and Punters.

i think kene nwangku would be a great pick in the 6th. he's 210 and runs sub 4.4 and has kick return experience. let him play ST

5 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

Did James Robinson die? I love Etienne as a prospect but that seems like a weird choice. 

i think it's a little weird, but not as weird as PIT taking a RB with their oline the way it is. Urban comes from college that has a huge RB by commitee, and he wants speed on his team. Ettiene is arguably the fastest RB in the draft, and gives them a dynamic 1-2 punch with robinson. ettiene is also a much better pass catcher and (probably) better pass blocker. Jax also has the first pick in the 2nd round, so it's not like a ton of guys are gonna be off the board for them - marshall, moore, and moore would all be great picks for them at 33.

so, in conclusion, weird but understandable pick